Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    FKrTA7bK - no damage taken
  • Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Luchirri, M1xa, enlivam, HoangNguyet, OVELENKA - no damage taken, do something fast to eradicate hacker. Or rename the game eternityCheaters.
  • Options
    ThrageThrage Registered Users 100 Posts
    L2omeOz unlimited HP. And maybe even unlimited mana. I know he was reported 3 seasons ago and 2 seasons ago. Why is he still here?
  • Options
    justin kiatisakchaijustin kiatisakchai Registered Users 37 Posts
    Player name " tinellus " using infinity health mod. Please reset him.
  • Options
    SHAAN118SHAAN118 Registered Users 7 Posts
    user name :- bouletbill this man is cheated player in arena. useing lightning orb without rest. i met this man in arena and he use lot of (30+ times) lightning orbs. this man is hacker. cheated player. please look his profile and block his acount.. i met this hacker in american server.. please take a look about this. thank you..... im EXPERIENCED guild senior officer... i have screen shots, but no options to post screenshots here.. please look this hacher and arena have lot of cheaters..
  • Options
    SliceSlice Registered Users 42 Posts
    Right now in this tournament players rank i think 20-50 a lot look like the same name with a different number in the end and they have the same vp
  • Options
    Teenoizuza is hacker..using infinity health mod. Pls kick him off the server.
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    I dont know why i still post hackers name here since you are cr4p and bann legal people and let hackers spread in the game like the cr4p you are but here is the last one :

nontee

infinite health/no damage.
  • Options
    reh2breh2b Registered Users 95 Posts
    Tinellus - god mod....
  • Options
    Figure HunterFigure Hunter Registered Users 18 Posts
    Name: NatsuDrgneel
    Hack: Unlimited mana, no cooldown and don't take damage.

I hit him a lot times. I hit him to the ground and used my stronggest skill and no one damage.

rvlgyb.png
    16l9spj.png
  • Options
    Player name " 12ome0z " is hacker, using infinity health mod. Pls get rid of this hacker.
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Pominiak is a hacker that takes no damage. In a match without lag, I hit him with a 26 hit combo and multiple other times and he finished the match with a perfect health bar. I was getting beat to hell. I would understand if he was superior in gs level or had all gold runes but his gs is 10700 and my mage is12600 and all he had for defense was 30% ice. So I guess there is a new type of hack and he is one of them. I appreciate that Glu addressed the issue of hackers with endless mana and no cooldown but people keep trying to ruin the game.
  • Options
    elbandido32elbandido32 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Pominiak has been reported before and is still winning in PvP with infinite health hack
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    There is a player who has 4 squares for a name..my keyboard does not have this symbol...I have pics but dont know how to post them... This person took no damage....did nothing but abilities non stop...and never used a mana potion....garanteed modder....please remove from game PERMANENTLY !!!!!!
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    There is a player who has 4 squares for a name..my keyboard does not have this symbol...I have pics but dont know how to post them... This person took no damage....did nothing but abilities non stop...and never used a mana potion....garanteed modder....please remove from game PERMANENTLY !!!!!!
    guild is blackmaster....sure there are plenty more there !!!!!!
  • Options
    robjsrobjs Registered Users 2 Posts
    DinaKaiago took no damage whole game even tho I hit him heaps.
    Have screenshot, will upload tomorrow from computer
  • Options
    Name: CellaTR
    Hack: No damage taken
    24wuhbs.png
    2afc3l3.png

I shot Screens, I send pictures by email, I upload and post here because I like? No, i do this cuz I get angry. Buy jewelry to play it? Nobody is stupid to be buying jewelry for playing a game full of hackers! Everyone here would like to see a list of banned and solutions!
  • Options
    That's why I buy jewelry? To play with hackers? Why buy jewelry if hackers have more advantage without paying anything? I do not care if there is an update every day, which I do not want is to play with hackers!
  • Options
    Player name " reals" is hacker with unlimited health.
  • Options
    ewplayerewplayer Registered Users 61 Posts
    Pominiak is a hacker that takes no damage. In a match without lag, I hit him with a 26 hit combo and multiple other times and he finished the match with a perfect health bar. I was getting beat to hell. I would understand if he was superior in gs level or had all gold runes but his gs is 10700 and my mage is12600 and all he had for defense was 30% ice. So I guess there is a new type of hack and he is one of them. I appreciate that Glu addressed the issue of hackers with endless mana and no cooldown but people keep trying to ruin the game.

I confirm.
  • Options
    vladnk : hacker invicible...

5mioi0.png
  • Options
    invicible hacker : MosInter

22g9yd.png
  • Options
    Another invicible Hacker : M1Xa

v3ljxk.png
  • Options
    Another One invicible : eeskiyaa

19nhg.png
  • Options
    And a last before I stop to play PVP (and therefore stop to use gems f.cking GLU) : HFaria

258se2w.png
  • Options
    Since the last update, I thought it was good, I've played several matches without any hacker...

But this week, It's not possible to play. G L U you loosed. I definitly stop, give prizes to hackers !

The last, and M1xa has infinite mana... several orbs. Great programming G L U, your staff is and your project manager are very good ! Shame on you.

bye
  • Options
    I forget a last one : lancer9, G L U your game is very interesting. But I have a question, how do invicible hackers when they fight ? Haha no way to gain points. So, normal users, please boycott this game until G L U do something (if tehy dare to do)... So they won't be able to have points and win a prize... Haha

34qo7c6.png
  • Options
    " Frclad " this player hacker use infinity health mod. I think , this gonna be my last report to glu. Because u do nothing about these hacker. This game become worst n worst. No one will pay for ur gems since hacker can do anything for free.
  • Options
    Who buy jewels is a dumbass!
  • Options
    SamyouafaSamyouafa Registered Users 17 Posts
    Many players in top 100 of tournament actually, with the same name followed by different numbers. XXXX1, XXXX2 etc.... is it a bug, or hacking ?