Alfa guild hackers please check them out gluu admin

BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
Alfa guild manages to be on top 1 in both offering and pvp event in a single time.. It is imposible for a certain guil whose members are not on Leaderboard on ap and vp grinding. They could produce 5k ap in just 2 hours. What a joke. Non stop ap production in 3 days without any guild member top on ap grinding.. I hope you will check them out gluu super admin. Its been a while that this alfa guild is toying the game. Just check the current result of this tournament.. Thanks and more powers.
Prev134

Comments

• Warrior4650Warrior4650 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi Glu please spare sometime to check on those hackers.
  • LuchoboiLuchoboi Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bradix wrote: »
    Alfa guild manages to be on top 1 in both offering and pvp event in a single time.. It is imposible for a certain guil whose members are not on Leaderboard on ap and vp grinding. They could produce 5k ap in just 2 hours. What a joke. Non stop ap production in 3 days without any guild member top on ap grinding.. I hope you will check them out gluu super admin. Its been a while that this alfa guild is toying the game. Just check the current result of this tournament.. Thanks and more powers.

Pls glu spare some time to check the member of this guild
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    Tnx warrior. Those who have clear evidence please post your SS HERE...
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Maybe just a thorough and clear investigation on each and every member of Alfa would be fine. To be honest, I have not seen any single member from Alfa guild in town... I have been consistently switching servers every time i go online but to no avail.
    Maybe just a thorough and clear investigation on each and every member of Alfa would be fine. To be honest, I have not seen any single member from Alfa guild in town... I have been consistently switching servers every time i go online but to no avail.

So true.. Their are so many complaints in this particular guild. Why is it that there seems to be no action.. Sorry gluu super admin but this case in alfa is going serious. I hope they wont get a way with it.. More power gluu super admin
  • Its5pmIts5pm Banned Users 112 Posts
    Test
    4ln2j5.jpg
    24m4wwi.jpg
    I havent asked mark permission to upload his ss, but whatever
    1z5tevd.jpg

2hdtj85.jpg
  • SirSySirSy Registered Users 60 Posts
    Why hasnt anybody I talk to ever actually seen someone from Alfa guild in town?
  • MarkphamMarkpham Registered Users 7 Posts
    ok! kid if you want to check then go check here
    Its5pm wrote: »
    I havent asked mark permission to upload his ss, but whatever
    hey bro let check it out here
    v5uy5w.jpg
    21kyult.jpg
    2aerwyd.jpg
    ekhopz.jpg

just dont say anything about someone when you dont even know how much they have paid.
    I didnt know i can pay to level up
    U kno i can see your gs at 4625 , do a better crop next time hacker,

Also u cant get goldy spin early, hmm lvl 50 in one day, and get goldy spin after?? Ahahh u do the math
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Guys it is k , i have had some people in friend list that came back to less than 300gs each char , and then they are back to normal so it is a sort of a glitch
    Its5pm wrote: »
    U kno i can see your gs at 4625 , do a better crop next time hacker,

Also u cant get goldy spin early, hmm lvl 50 in one day, and get goldy spin after?? Ahahh u do the math
    Firstly i crop the pic because i just want you to forcus on what i show, you also can see my gs very clearly in the pics.

Second, ask glu that do they have error on displaying hero?
    Third, i have been playing the game almost 3 months now, and if you want to level up fast then spend you gem to enter endless battle wave 110+ like iPHichigo in your guild does with arena.

That is all i want to say, will not talk about this anymore.
    Kid, grow up! Pay real money if you want to be better than other player.
    That screenshot is taken during current tournyt
    Now u got lvl 50 and 45 withon a couple of days, thats sound very believeable, ok i wont talk about it anymore
    Btw, the only reason im posting is bcoz someone asked me to( they dont kno how to upload pic) i dont even want to be in this conversation. So have a good day. Maybe glû has a display error, i dont kno and i dont care
    We really saw your char doing some magic. It proves that hack do exist.. You and with your guild. We ss what we saw that is a concrete evidence of hacking.. Just prepare yourself to be investigated. No hackers could get away so easy becoz we are very vigilant in what is going on inside the game. Just try to hack in a very wise kind of way next time so that no one could caught you hacking. I feel sorry for your effort.
    You even change name every time you are in a tourney is it right daigai? Mark? Bloodmonday? That all we dig up. You have change your name eventually so that no one could caught you so easy but we have seen it all..
    Bradix wrote: »
    You even change name every time you are in a tourney is it right daigai? Mark? Bloodmonday? That all we dig up. You have change your name eventually so that no one could caught you so easy but we have seen it all..

fine bro!
    You are right
    im hacker, if you want it that way

dont really care
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    your all a bunch of hackers thats why we never see any of you in towns.how you can add 8 million vp from tokens in the space of a few hours is beyond a joke
  • RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    you are a foreign suckers Alfa best ru Guild there assembled a legendary players!you not when not see alpha on their rotten servers!it it is possible only in Russian server
    trepeciya bakemon0 shlesser bigbro777 nordwey classi88 сильнейщие players of the Russian server collected in
    Alfa
    can cry as much as you like and we just will you be omitted in the arena of moral humiliate on the forum
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    What the... was that even a sentence or what? maybe a different language? Anyway, to make the long conversation short, just investigate Alfa guild, that's it.
    not seen similar posts about ONEUNAITED
    What the... was that even a sentence or what? maybe a different language? Anyway, to make the long conversation short, just investigate Alfa guild, that's it.
    я вот думаю че мне заморачиваться объяснять вам что то будем епать вас молча
    Cry? R u guilty enough to release those words? All we ask for is an investigation on your alfa guild becoz of your to much display of spending a lot of dime on every tourney. By the way sorry for the title on this thread. I just want to catch some attention that your guild is suspicious in every tourney. So we try to ask an investigation on your guild. If there is no hacking done to your alfa guild so be it, we owe you some apology but what if you were really hacking? If your not hacking you will just ignore such accusation and leave to our respected super gluu admin do their work. That all and more powers gluu super admin.. I think we are free to express our opinion,suspicion and thought in this forum so thats why i create some thread for this very reason. Alfa will be a subject or suspect on hacking due to this to much spending of money in a single event. Thank you and more powers super gluu admin.
    We come up with this idea due to the reason that hacking do exist as part of this game. Many were caught already but if your guild are not one of those hacker and there is no reason for you to be humiliated and over react such accusation. All we ask here is investigation to make the game fair for all players. We are just vigilant enough and I think we are free to express our thoughts here on forums. We don't use any harsh words and inappropriate to confront you. Sorry super admin for this annoying thread but we are just players who were concern on what is happening in the game, thank you..
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    Russia wrote: »
    trepeciya bakemon0 shlesser bigbro777 nordwey classi88 сильнейщие players of the Russian server collected in
    Alfa

The funny thing is most of those Alfa players you mentioned there have crazzy gs characters like 15k+ but still they can´t even controll their characters properly and I win most my PvP fights vs them :) I loose vs other players with worse gear who knows how to play but win most of my fights vs thoose guys. Still they keep on toping the PvP rankings all the time. I can´t really belive they would keep spending that amount of $$$ on every single tournament.
This discussion has been closed.