Alfa guild hackers please check them out gluu admin

Comments

• RussiaRussia Registered Users 111 Posts
    Bradix wrote: »
    We come up with this idea due to the reason that hacking do exist as part of this game. Many were caught already but if your guild are not one of those hacker and there is no reason for you to be humiliated and over react such accusation. All we ask here is investigation to make the game fair for all players. We are just vigilant enough and I think we are free to express our thoughts here on forums. We don't use any harsh words and inappropriate to confront you. Sorry super admin for this annoying thread but we are just players who were concern on what is happening in the game, thank you..

interesno why do you not suspect such Guild as IpHILIPIPINES,OneUnaited Vietlegents Fistrete namely Alfa
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    The funny thing is most of those Alfa players you mentioned there have crazzy gs characters like 15k+ but still they can´t even controll their characters properly and I win most my PvP fights vs them :) I loose vs other players with worse gear who knows how to play but win most of my fights vs thoose guys. Still they keep on toping the PvP rankings all the time. I can´t really belive they would keep spending that amount of $$$ on every single tournament.
    many times I have won you and what do you mean ?all players included at least in the top 10 invest money
    The funny thing is most of those Alfa players you mentioned there have crazzy gs characters like 15k+ but still they can´t even controll their characters properly and I win most my PvP fights vs them :) I loose vs other players with worse gear who knows how to play but win most of my fights vs thoose guys. Still they keep on toping the PvP rankings all the time. I can´t really belive they would keep spending that amount of $$$ on every single tournament.
    what's in the Guild these 5 people?maximum online I noticed in the Guild was 45 people online!now get smart and turn on their abilities to mathematics!45x5
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts

You have really a point sirdigital. Those alfa players are bunch of inexperience players when it comes in pvp. They were not on top of the boards when it comes in fighting. So these things puzzled everyone on how they vould come up 5k ap in 2 hours.. We really saw how they make ap. something really is not right and suspicious on how these guild do their dirty work.
    They manage to have big amount of vp in offerings tourney and pvp with a large amount of money. So these things lead to something that is magical... Or shall we say hacking?
    You have really a point sirdigital. Those alfa players are bunch of inexperience players when it comes in pvp. They were not on top of the boards when it comes in fighting. So these things puzzled everyone on how they vould come up 5k ap in 2 hours.. We really saw how they make ap. something really is not right and suspicious on how these guild do their dirty work.
    They manage to have big amount of vp in offerings tourney and pvp with a large amount of money. So these things lead to something that is magical... Or shall we say hacking?
    http://i023.radikal.ru/1407/11/6135f0a6fca5.jpg
    okay black PR is also PR
  • Sos1980Sos1980 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Funny how a player that joined you was so free to tell everyone all about you.you should show you guild listing to see how many duplicates and what gs players have as they don't look that strong and can't see why people dont just play fair
  • Bakemon0Bakemon0 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Stop cry n00bs just check arena leader boards and found me on second place. Also you can find me on 1st place on all time arena points.
    Stop spending time on forums, go farm VP and AR and try to beat us.
  • BradixBradix Registered Users 57 Posts
    Bakemon0 wrote: »
    Stop cry n00bs just check arena leader boards and found me on second place. Also you can find me on 1st place on all time arena points.

Cry is that the exact term? Make me laugh.. It tickles me a little. Enough with argument im done giving my opinion. Yeah i will do some vp for you bakemono. Your telling me to stop spending time in forums? Who are you to dictate others freedom to spend time in this forum. I see your new in this forum so why bother. Anyways Ive got what I want to be heard in our respected super glu admin. We will just see some results. Since you are new in this forum bakemono try to read some rules on how we communicate here. Just dont be ignorant and try to use proper words.
    Cry is that the exact term? Make me laugh.. It tickles me a little. Enough with argument im done giving my opinion. Yeah i will do some vp for you bakemono. Your telling me to stop spending time in forums? Who are you to dictate others freedom to spend time in this forum. I see your new in this forum so why bother. Anyways Ive got what I want to be heard in our respected super glu admin. We will just see some results. Since you are new in this forum bakemono try to read some rules on how we communicate here. Just dont be ignorant and try to use proper words.

нытик)по больше слез и соплей!
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts

I just met you again Bakemon0 and this time you won yes, but just barely, you had 5% hp from loosing even tho you got your 15358gs 42.3% PvP Power so I wouldn´t be to proud and call others for noobs.
    Oh and the fight just after that I did 3-0 win again vs your guildie Trapeciya who has 15359gs with 36,3 PvP Power. Noticed he got two more PvP lvl 50 gear up just from yesterday to today and went from 24,3% PvP -> 36,3%PvP.

**** you russan guys must be super rich and not only that but also super lucky to receive all thoose LvL50 PvP equipents this quick a few days after the ios patch. Oh and not to mention all the gems you must have spend on the reagents to max them all since we are not getting T9 reagents yet from silver/iron offerins on ios side and I doubt you got them all from Queen Spider. I´ve spent some as well since the patch but havent received a single lvl 50 pvp gear yet so you must have a few lucky rabbit foots under the pillow.

It´s quiet easy, if Glu checks and your accounts really have charged alot, and yeah it needs alot of $$$ (like around $500-1000) to get all thoose items then its all fine and good for you guys to be able to spend all that money but if not then something isn´t quite right.

IMG_2479.png
    IMG_2480.png
    Trapeciya Russian Millionaire drink coffee with him in the best restaurants in Moscow)
  • PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    I beat some of the alfa members in pvp too..
    they totally have no skill just spam atk and try to beat you with their OP gear.

their warrior can kill me with 3 basic atk but yet, I still manage to win
    PanZilla wrote: »
    I beat some of the alfa members in pvp too..
    they totally have no skill just spam atk and try to beat you with their OP gear.

their warrior can kill me with 3 basic atk but yet, I still manage to win
    can kiss myself for it! 5yu in point
    )
    Russia wrote: »
    can kiss myself for it! 5yu in point
    )

too easy.. even with OP gear..

photo.png
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    I played vs bigbro 2times , he has maxed lvl50 leg weapon , and 2/3 inconc.gears , not mentioning the runes and pvp power , he won once and i did once , so yea maybe they aren't that good since he take 1/3 my hp with basic hit and the electric bolt take more than 3/4 my hp with 1 hit
    too easy.. even with OP gear..

photo.png
    an kiss myself for it! 5yu in point
    There is not a player who is not never lost! Give you a guarantee
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I played vs bigbro 2times , he has maxed lvl50 leg weapon , and 2/3 inconc.gears , not mentioning the runes and pvp power , he won once and i did once , so yea maybe they aren't that good since he take 1/3 my hp with basic hit and the electric bolt take more than 3/4 my hp with 1 hit

yea.. they pretty much can kill you with 3 basic atks... but they need it coz they sux pretty bad lol
    There is not a player who is not never lost! Give you a guarantee

I don't recall losing anyone with 2000+GS lower than me... that is for sure..
    panzilla and you specifically do not see on Europe not to mention the top 10
    panzilla and you specifically do not see on Europe not to mention the top 10

coz I don't spend money on a cell game...
    I play to enjoy and kill time...

all those gems I have is from free video, pvp to 50gems, quests and daily bonus.

haven't spend a penny on this game.
    and how much did you spend? ? $1000+

Weird notice how much worse gear he had vs you then the picture I posted vs me. And that is about 30 min apart.
    And I did 3-0 vs him and you did 3-2, moahaha.. no j/k but yeah the Point is, it´s pretty fantastic how all of a sudden all of you have received all thoose lvl50 PvP gears. I´m in OU, one of the best Guilds out there and pretty much noone have received items close to that.

Anyway, I´m not gonna post anymore, it´s up to Glu if they wanna look into it or not.
    I personally $ 10
    coz I don't spend money on a cell game...
    I play to enjoy and kill time...

all those gems I have is from free video, pvp to 50gems, quests and daily bonus.

haven't spend a penny on this game.
    and how much did you spend? ? $1000+

But to be fair, this is not the part I´m agains. I don´t mind it if they have really spent that much $$$ on this game and received thoose gear fairly. Paying customers are the reason people who don´t pay a dime (like yourself according to your post) can play this game at all, whether its good or bad. I just hate it if there is some kind of hack involved and we are spending our time and own cash to fight vs some hackers. That is all I would like to have investigated. If it turns out they have really paid that much, hey good for them imo.
    I personally $ 10

ic... $10 for the hax
    But to be fair, this is not the part I´m agains. I don´t mind it if they have really spent that much $$$ on this game and received thoose gear fairly. Paying customers are the reason people who don´t pay a dime (like yourself according to your post) can play this game at all, whether its good or bad. I just hate it if there is some kind of hack involved and we are spending our time fighting vs some hackers. That is all I would like to have investigated. If it turns out they have really paid that much, hey good for them imo.

he just admin spending $10 for the hacks... LOL
    Omg man looks like you 10 years old angry girl. I am not dictate, if you don't understand, i am joking, because its the game. Don't take it so serious, and this is not some kind of dictate, its just recommendation.
    I played a lot of games and all the time crying forum trolls trying to ban me. Trolls need to train skills, because skills mean something, words, especially on game forums, means nothing.

See ya around.
    **** you russan guys must be super rich
    Don't forget - we sell gas to the Europe ;-)

Seriously - i had always problems with beating you, coz i charge you or block you but my damage do not hit you. But i understand - the problem is in the game/ping/etc. I am not going to the forums and reporting SirDigital cheater, hacker, bla bla bla.
    I spend money in game - because i can spend em, i am work hard and don't have time to farm this stupid bosses with random drop. I am accumulated some gold offerings and spend em lucky. Money was spended only on fuse item.
    Don't forget - we sell gas to the Europe ;-)

Seriously - i had always problems with beating you, coz i charge you or block you but my damage do not hit you. But i understand - the problem is in the game/ping/etc. I am not going to the forums and reporting SirDigital cheater, hacker, bla bla bla.
    I spend money in game - because i can spend em, i am work hard and don't have time to farm this stupid bosses with random drop. I am accumulated some gold offerings and spend em lucky. Money was spended only on fuse item.

Well yeah it must be your ping cause for me on my screen you telegraph when you are gonna dodge pretty clearly so I easily tele away and freeze you :) Not gonna lie, have enjoyed playing you and won what 40-5 or so vs you so pretty anoying to still see you up there on top10 :p But now with your +15k gs and pvp Power this will not be as easy anymore. But again if you are spending $$$ and no hack involved then all good atleast between us. But I find it really unbelivable that you haven´t spend cash on gold offerings and only been lucky, the accumulated tourney offerings shouldn´t be near enough. Anyway, its up to Glu.

As a side note I think Glu should remove the not loosing stars at rank 0 to make it more fun and fair up there, its just stupid the way it is now.
This discussion has been closed.