Options

Vanity items. people wants to increase the drop rate!!!

Comments

• Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Wads wrote: »
    The amount of value players are putting on these items shows how vain they can be.

Couldn't have said it better
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    One of my guildmate and me both farming for Murdermaker/Yang's Blade . We are both over 4000 kills. Ofc not dropped yet, but the interesting thing is. I got zero flags/wings from him, my guildmate stopped counting at 15!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the bullsh**!
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    NOT FARMING HARD?!?
    Did you really just say that?
    The fact of the matter is, i wasnt even going for the flags and they dropped, farmed all gear from him now.
    You people all talk like you farm like crazy, yet none of you are on 1k kills on tourny.
    I actully farmed him like crazy and got them, didnt care if i got them but i did so maybe stfu and farm him almost every person in my guild has them now, so your all talk if you farmed like you say you have, you would have them....
    Demonic666
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Are you Mad or something?? I farmed him whole week and still nothing. 4k kill is way more than you said about 1k. I would not even bother to say/write anything if i would get it in 1k kill its a vanity item so ofc needs farming. Whats i say that 4 k kills should "deserve" to drop at least once...
  • Options
    Im mad cause i just called a hypocrite for not farming hard lol
    When i didn't even get a decent gear drop for 2k kills, made a thread about it.

Then they say they farm more than me when im sitting top 50 players and i cant even find there name in farming tourney...
    Truly pathetic
    And they call me a hypocrite...

And odds are between 1k-2k kills, most players think they farmed him thousands of times after 300 kills...
    But there will be unlucky people that farm him 10k plus times and get nothing there odds nothing is set in stone
    Just as some people get it in 30 kills some will get after 10k kills
    Demonic666
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Wads wrote: »
    Judging by your posts, I'm guessing you haven't found any wings yet.

I have 3 general flags (just recently). Just stating that the drop rate is insanely low. And you do realize most people have a life (school or job) and can't sit all day like a couch potato. If you play during class or during work then you risk being fired, so don't even suggest people to do that in case you are planning to do so.

Also, the tourney just started yesterday. The jade forest has been released for a week now. If you haven't gotten anything within the week you'd probably have already deleted the game already. You do realize a lot of players quit the game after this update, don't you? Just because you farmed 1000 times during the tourney, doesn't mean others didn't farm 10000 times before the tourney.
  • Options
    Also demonic, I'd like to hear how long it took you to get jade hellboy's wings. Someone farmed him for thousands of times and still haven't gotten it. How much gold did you have when you got it? The person had 30m and no sight of jade hellboy's wing (that's about 3000 kills). I doubt you had that much gold when you got your jade hellboy wings.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    when this tournament start, I got 2 General flags when my VP are about 250k (around 500kill)
    So I would say, it all just luck people!!

Funny thing is, my luck always troll me. when I got 1 godly gear, I will keep get the same damn thing for 4or5 time in a row.
    My warrior already got 4 Godly talisman of tracker, now it happening with these flags :P

However, this time i got off easy with just 3 flag then they stop and drop me a wand for my mage :D
    (2nd best wand, still better than none)
  • Options
    Why would i bother getting jade HB wings?
    Just gonna clog inventory space not to mention being at risk of being sold, and never be worn lol what a stupid thing to waste time on.

Also tourney was a point that I've farmed harder than most players.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    yuengwapoyuengwapo Registered Users 12 Posts
    im the thread starter, after farming for nian wings for about 4 days, i decided to stop, because i lose hope. so i decided to strengthen my my equipments instead. i go to ivar mountains to farm for demon soulshard, after farming i didnt expect that he will drop a demon wing! and my jaw just drop for what i see. it drop the wing for killing hellboy 4 times. sorry for my bad english. well im happy but still i want the nian wings, because i think its more cooler because of the electricity. but i decided not to farm it anymore because i have now my demin wings. thanks glu! happy and contented.
  • Options
    JamesHetfieldJamesHetfield Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey,

been searching fora similar thread, am not even close to what you guys put in to farming, but one thing bugs me a lot. The jade cyclops drops minion reagents? Realy? The heck is this?=)) Has anyone seen a thread about this isue or this is just how it is=)?
  • Options
    It's how it is. They probably didn't bother to change the reagents. Jade nian drops same reagent as normal nian, jade hellboy drops the same reagents as normal hellboy, and jade cyclops drops the same as normal cyclops.
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    yuengwapo wrote: »
    im the thread starter, after farming for nian wings for about 4 days, i decided to stop, because i lose hope. so i decided to strengthen my my equipments instead. i go to ivar mountains to farm for demon soulshard, after farming i didnt expect that he will drop a demon wing! and my jaw just drop for what i see. it drop the wing for killing hellboy 4 times. sorry for my bad english. well im happy but still i want the nian wings, because i think its more cooler because of the electricity. but i decided not to farm it anymore because i have now my demin wings. thanks glu! happy and contented.

Mind posting a pic of your wings? Been farming for nether born wings god knows how long but no luck for me... I see plenty of nian wings and cyclops flags all around the town though...
  • Options
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Mind posting a pic of your wings? Been farming for nether born wings god knows how long but no luck for me... I see plenty of nian wings and cyclops flags all around the town though...

us4g.jpg

loub.jpg
  • Options
    TharassinTharassin Registered Users 23 Posts
    Those are the regular HB wings not jade forest ones :-(
  • Options
    Uberness1985Uberness1985 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Tharassin wrote: »

To be honest i haven't heard of one person getting jade hellboy wings. I have a guildmate that has killed him probably close to 10000 times over the last week and has found every legendary item he can drop but no sign of the wings. If anyone has seen them would be nice to know they actually exist.
  • Options
    YangjyYangjy Registered Users 21 Posts
    To be honest i haven't heard of one person getting jade hellboy wings. I have a guildmate that has killed him probably close to 10000 times over the last week and has found every legendary item he can drop but no sign of the wings. If anyone has seen them would be nice to know they actually exist.

They do exist, vietstyle has them. Luckily he found them in like 2k kills I'm guessing, cuz he found them pretty soon after the bosses came out.
  • Options
    Tharassin wrote: »

are you really reading my post? i didnt say that its from jade forest, i said ivar mountains. i didnt say that i got the vanity items....
  • Options
    Ive seen, 2 in total jade hell boy wings.
    Gonna try get them now since tourneys done and endless isa waste of time
    Demonic666
  • Options
    silencehuntsilencehunt Registered Users 37 Posts
    You guys can farm them i dont have jade forest and i already cleared ancient cave and higher and i use android
  • Options
    There's no jade forest on some android users it seems (or maybe on all android users, I don't know because I don't have android).
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    To players complaining about not having the time, i work 45 hours a week sleep for ****** ages after work and still had the time to get the vanity item within the first 3 days, everyone wants it most people just aren't patient enough.

Maybe they should just give the vanity item to all players so people don't feel left out.
    Would you still want it if every player had it?

Well, one of my former guildmates farmed JC cyclops. He now has 98 million gold. And he never got his murdermaker
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    yuengwapo wrote: »
    are you really reading my post? i didnt say that its from jade forest, i said ivar mountains. i didnt say that i got the vanity items....

Youre still lucky. I gave up on those wings in regular mode after day 10.....

But on day 8 of legendary ivar i got them
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    If I got the General's Flags + Godly weapon 3rd(Atk/CC/IIF) + Godly Chest (sold the chest cause it was Fortitude) then I promise it's possible... Also everyone saying "I killed in so many thousands of times but in all reality 10k kills even at 10sec kills with loading screens + going back into the map to reselect the stage I would say about 45 secs on average. Meaning 10k would equal 125 hrs of straight playing... But then ofcourse you have to calculate the time you wasted selling junk and maybe fusing junk into upgradeable gear + eating? and smoking? and maybe the occassional bathroom break? In all honesty if you play 4-5hrs a day after work and before sleeping, which btw is quite a lot, you are averaging about 60kills an hour. This is IF you can even kill it in 10 seconds.... It still takes me about 27-32 seconds per kill.... All in all...... I agree with Demonic... Yal need to farm harder...
  • Options
    125 hours of straight playing? Thats it?

Wow, i think i may have chalked up 15k kills.

And my average time is 10 seconds.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    125 hours of straight playing? Thats it?

Wow, i think i may have chalked up 15k kills.

And my average time is 10 seconds.

Speaking of the total number of kills....how do you tell how many times you've killed, for instance, JC. Is there a way IN the game to tell, or is everyone just keeping track by some sort of external method?

Thx
  • Options
    Speaking of the total number of kills....how do you tell how many times you've killed, for instance, JC. Is there a way IN the game to tell, or is everyone just keeping track by some sort of external method?

Thx

1 week

10 second kills

id say that thats at least a couple thousand.

no way to tell in game
  • Options
    ^you can tell by the amount of gold you have. About 10k~15k gold per kill.
  • Options
    ^you can tell by the amount of gold you have. About 10k~15k gold per kill.

i made nine million.

around 2-3k gold per kill on average when i accidentally pick up a non gold non lvl44 item.
  • Options
    so i exaggerated. actually around 4.5k kills