Options

Earning Gems at Level 51!

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    let me tell you what gems are for:

1. Health pots

2. Revives if you get murdered by SIX flame archers in endless

3. Greater wings of light (sixty dollars in US money), they look great on mage

4. NOT HAVING TO FARM FOR PRINCE BLOODS AND SOULSHARDS YOU *****!!!
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Um some of u guys are not too bright, the revival pots add some time in endless tower duh.
  • Options
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Um some of u guys are not too bright, the revival pots add some time in endless tower duh.

I didnt know that cuz instead of paying attention to the time, im too busy parrying catkins
  • Options
    Yup revival pots add an xtra 20-30 secs. How u think the ppl got that high a wave? Lol.
  • Options
    Stpwner wrote: »
    Yup revival pots add an xtra 20-30 secs. How u think the ppl got that high a wave? Lol.

I thought they hacked, lol
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Maybe they do hack. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see why people would spend hundreds of dollars on revive potions at Endless.
  • Options
    Anyone above 150 is pretty much a hacker, i got a friend with full godly, and she is only on wave 134, and enemies there do over 10k damage per hit. She only has 40k hp
  • Options
    Yes they're hacking, what they do guys is hack gems then buy pots. They're not spending
  • Options
    wow, what a bunch of losers
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not sure how they are hacking... Got tired of buying **** tried some of the so called "hacks" none of that **** works
  • Options
    Lol that's because you're the average joe with no clue trying to google ew3 hacks and clicking them lol
  • Options
    iodvariodvar Registered Users 10 Posts
    Must be it, no knowledge on it here. Wish I did though lol!
  • Options
    troyietroyie Registered Users 7 Posts
    I didn't know about this. Thanks for the information. Awesome!!!!
  • Options
    troyietroyie Registered Users 7 Posts
    pelepala wrote: »
    its seem alot of player alrdy know about this. surely any guilds that has lvl 51+ told their guildmate about it.

Don't assume! I didn't know about this and my guild members didn't say anything either.
  • Options
    huaixionghuaixiong Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lauapik,

My warrior just reached Lvl 51 today, and I tried the method you described below - doesn't work for me (in IOS). My warrior quest screen is still empty even if the monk and mage are full of quests.

So either I have done something wrong, or the glitch doesn't work for everyone!
    lauapik wrote: »
    ;)how to earn gems at level 51?

You can reactivate the quests by going to your setting button at the top right hand corner and change Hero. If you strongest hero is Mage just spin to Warrior or Monka nd then back to Mage and start the game. You will have activated the side quests for Normal and Legendary from the beginning. So play through them to earn your rewards. Takes lots of time and grindings of course. But who is complaining? Enjoy!
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    huaixiong wrote: »
    Lauapik,

My warrior just reached Lvl 51 today, and I tried the method you described below - doesn't work for me (in IOS). My warrior quest screen is still empty even if the monk and mage are full of quests.

So either I have done something wrong, or the glitch doesn't work for everyone!

Please read the 1st part of my post. Time and again I have stressed that you must reach level 51 by playing ONLY in Endless Tower. This is not a glitch but the only way glu is trying to make amends for the hard time it has given you. Read the first part carefully or you cant get what you want!
  • Options
    I have a feeling this is a glitch.

What sucks is that its so hard to gain a level anywhere outside of endless tower, and you have to wait for tickets.
  • Options
    KzulKzul Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am hoping this is intended but I agree it seems to be a glitch. G lu wants us to spend money not farm it for free. Unfortunatly I have 6 levels to go for lvl51 and by then this will be fixed Im sure...
    Kzul
  • Options
    I got two more levels. Im screwed.

But then again, its always noobs who spend a ton of money. MAYBE glu will try and thank us for playing their game. After all, who the hell spends money once they hit level 51? I have 10093gs, and if they want me to spend money, ill tell them to screw themselves. I'll farm for those freaking soulshards.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    its always noobs who spend a ton of money.

Some people just want to play the game and level up fast so they're ready to spend money (sometime a lot). Some others like me, will spend reasonable ammount of money in the game. For me, this a way to thanks G Lu for the game they made and to produce more content for me (us).

But yes, maybe some "noobs" will be ready to pay a lot as they can't beat the game by themself.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    Yeah, did you see the guy with full skyfire? Thats ridiculous.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    Just like my thread on earning gems in EW2, this post is attracting the Chicken Littles and Prophets of Doom with placards saying, "The End is Nigh!", etc., etc. and lazy layabouts looking for cracks and hacks and cheats. Ha ha ha. Cant we just play an honest clean game?

The fact is when we reach level 50 we have finished Normal and Legendary Mode. So if we keep playing these two modes we may reach level 51 or higher BUT they do not count anymore and keep resetting to level 50. So some players, not realising this, keep complaining about losing their experience points and bar. I did the same thing when I was in the dark about level 51 as I farm Ivar Mountains mostly.

Level 51 and onwards can only be earned from Endless Tower, period. You can check whether you have reached it by going into you guild member data and looking it up. As simple as that and yet there are stubborn players who just look at the exp bar and get the wrong info.

You get to earn gems once you have qualified to do so when you reached level 51 from playing Tower. Some people still think it is a glitch, so think what you like, free country! Earning gems and potions and coins doesnt come easy. You have to spend time and effort on it. And it doesnt mean you have an easier time to get past level 100 of Endless Tower. Most people (legit players) are stuck around level 120, as I am too. You can have godly this or that items, but you are going to get frustrated by getting killed, inventory filled and kicked out or run out of time, and there is nothing you can do about it. The drops of good items will get scarcer and scarcer, even worse that Legendary Mode. Welcome to the Second Part of EW3.
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    The fact is that for 60 gems you must farm aproximately one hour and it gets boring.
    And the offerings seems to know that you earn easy tokens.
    I just spin 100 iron and 30 silver and got 1 health (actually 3 pots) + 2 energy (6 pots) + 1 revive.
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    My warrior is lvl (says so in guild as well). I got there by Endless Mode, and I log off and on and I'm still at lvl51. I've switched characters and logged completely off and can't reset quests or daily missions to save my life. Any confirmation that this is still working? I was going to farm me a SkyFire set lol (yes I'm in Godly/Wondrous but still) and save the rest. I'm not too considered over gems. I'm on Android BTW, and knew about this before this post was written. That's why I grinded Endless so much after hitting lvl50.

And he is right. Even with murdermaker and a GS of 10713, getting past floor 120 is a PAIN. If I'm lucky I can hit floor 126 without potions but that is very rare.

Edit: And yes, GLU vet's their money from new players mostly who think that's the only way to get ahead. I also don't know a soul who is level 50± and spending real money, and I've only seen one pair of paid wings floating around and the Generals Flags looked MUCH better.
  • Options
    KzulKzul Registered Users 4 Posts
    We will see after Jade is removed if this is still alive, I sure hope so as I not having godly gear yet am getting smashed in endless tower. Potions are a requirment not a luxury. With Jade Cyclops gone tower will be the only way to farm better gear for me until new content is released.
    Kzul
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Speaking of farming, I seem to be getting better drops in Ivar mountains than I do with JC. Does that sound about right?

And whats this about Jade going away? Is this only a temporary thing until GLU can come up with new content?
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Speaking of farming, I seem to be getting better drops in Ivar mountains than I do with JC. Does that sound about right?

And whats this about Jade going away? Is this only a temporary thing until GLU can come up with new content?

Jade forest is a added content, reason we think its gonna be going away soon its because its was release for Chinese new years which was last month. and JC has the worst droprate in game namely cuz he the easy way of farming for the lvl 44 weapon and 2 godly beside endless tower.
  • Options
    Jade forest is a added content, reason we think its gonna be going away soon its because its was release for Chinese new years which was last month. and JC has the worst droprate in game namely cuz he the easy way of farming for the lvl 44 weapon and 2 godly beside endless tower.

Agree with drop rate in JC. So far I only have the murdermaker...nothing godly yet. And I can NOT get past tower 120 without using potions. I don't see how anyone manages to do that. Virtually impossible!

Oh well, still having fun. But from what I've read, even if you have all godly gear equipped, don't expect to get much further in the tower.
  • Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Agree with drop rate in JC. So far I only have the murdermaker...nothing godly yet. And I can NOT get past tower 120 without using potions. I don't see how anyone manages to do that. Virtually impossible!

Oh well, still having fun. But from what I've read, even if you have all godly gear equipped, don't expect to get much further in the tower.

ya getting pass 120 w/o pot requires alot of luck with mob combo placement. if not usually requires 1-2 pot for me to pass 120. War is alot easier to play in endless then monk. my monk has better GS but i cant pass 120 even w pot. I speed lvl war in a week and im able to get to lvl 128 with war using 3 pot-1 mana and 1 revive
  • Options
    ya getting pass 120 w/o pot requires alot of luck with mob combo placement. if not usually requires 1-2 pot for me to pass 120. War is alot easier to play in endless then monk. my monk has better GS but i cant pass 120 even w pot. I speed lvl war in a week and im able to get to lvl 128 with war using 3 pot-1 mana and 1 revive

Not familiar with monk, cuz I'm only playing as warrior. Does the monk battle from a distance and not up close like the warrior? Seems like fighting from a distance might be a little easier than right on top of the bad guys...?