Options

Earning Gems at Level 51!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    pelepalapelepala Registered Users 349 Posts
    Not familiar with monk, cuz I'm only playing as warrior. Does the monk battle from a distance and not up close like the warrior? Seems like fighting from a distance might be a little easier than right on top of the bad guys...?

monk are up close and personal like war but monk dont have the 360 swing. so cant get surrounded and with no armor increase mean we barely lasted few hit at high floor.

War parry's shockwave are great to clear out mob from across the room. monk only has dodge which mean we cant take out mob fast enough as most the time we just running and dodge w/o attacking. Qi vortex and RoV are great but require too much mana and long cool down time and RoV need 3 critical orb to do full damage vs war's parry no mana no cool down max damage.

dont get me wrong i love monk in one on one fight with bosses they are fun to use. they just need a boost in endless as they are pretty weak since we have the time limit per floor.
  • Options
    Wolf_CookieWolf_Cookie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Just to clarify, godly helm and chest are ONLY dropped from JC (legendary), and all other godly stuff is in endless

And another question about endless. If I can only get to 120 without getting killed, if I keep playing those levels (farming), then it is still possible to get godly drops?
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    Just to clarify, godly helm and chest are ONLY dropped from JC (legendary), and all other godly stuff is in endless

And another question about endless. If I can only get to 120 without getting killed, if I keep playing those levels (farming), then it is still possible to get godly drops?

I never had any godly of resolve items from JC, but did get a godly chest of resolve from wave 114. And yes, keep repeating the floors to farm godly items.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    This is a glitch.
    GLU did not intentionally make this.

It was brought around from there hasty instalment of endless, they didnt pay attention to the exp from endless being used after lvl 50.

Once past level 50, which by rights no one should be able to get, the quests glitch themselves to be able to be reset.
    Doubt GLU would want players able to farm thousands of gems without paying.

And no doubt will be fixed again, specially since people post it on forums. *sigh*
    Demonic666
  • Options
    mahir1992mahir1992 Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's been fixed :(
  • Options
    BigBossManBigBossMan Registered Users 46 Posts
    It has indeed been fixed
  • Options
    Atleast the cash payers have a shot of wiining tournaments now
  • Options
    EternityWarriorEternityWarrior Registered Users 450 Posts
    I hope in the future no more idiots would do this kind of thing again. Those who just know about it is basically at a disadvantage to those who farmed the gems for months now. Oh well, let's hope tops players spend their gems quickly.
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lol u guys can't pass 120 because of skill I'd say, without pots it is incredibly easy to pass 120. It's waves 135+ for me.

I was beating wave 120-130 at 9800gs with no problems

11200gs now and 135 still a pain, if u guys have mm 120 should be a breeze lol, just parry and they're all dead
  • Options
    StTyraelStTyrael Registered Users 73 Posts
    It was fixed yesterday afternoon to be exact...lol at least for me that is. At least we keep our levels. That's a bonus. But as long as the game's root checked thinks I'm rooted which I never have been on this device md the device never was before me since it was new there's not much point in playing. It checks for su binary, and certain root apps and something "secret" the GLU super admin wouldnt say (as a phone dev I know every place he could look but anyways). My device had one app which even requested su and that was for transparent status bars on android 4.4+ devices. I uninstalled that just to prove moron wrong. He still insists that issue is on my end and not theirs. They should encrypt data stored locally and rotate encryption/decryption schemes weekly and keep track of last login so right decryption key is used.

Encryption doesn't need to be 256 bit or anything time consuming to decrypt. I've used this same strategy in other games I've worked on for android and it works perfectly at keeping people from hacking the games (and if they do they need to change up weekly or whatever rotation schedule is to keep up). This way rooted players can still play as well. I was surprised to actually get a GLU super mod response that quickly but saddened with his condensending attitude. I'm a dev too, but I started programming in college and had a high school and college life and got girlfriends. I'm not a **** to everyone. Lol.

So what can I do. Hmm..No Jade Forest. Can't join and help guilds out owning tourneys. Wow Right On! I can play endless tower twice and then wait ages to play again in hooes to complete godly set just so then I'll have NO reason at all to play.
  • Options
    DarqerDarqer Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yes they fixed it, with totally no daily quests for high lvl characters at all. They just simply turned off all quest..gratz.
  • Options
    I still have my quests, but i never did this trick :)
  • Options
    sutekisuteki Registered Users 48 Posts
    thanks dude, its not a glitch huh. sigh
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    What the **** is this ********. **** whoever posted this. **** them and **** their families. Next time you see a glitch like this, dont post it on the official ****ing forums for ****s sake. i just hit level 50 yesterday, trying to get to level 51. But now its fixed, and now im losing interest in this ****ing game. Seriously, think about other people when you post something like this.

And if Glu patched this because they found out without your help.....then I apologize for the swearing.

Instead, I will scream: **** YOU GLU
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Matthew137Matthew137 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Is xp beyond lvl 50 still attainable? This is so unfair if they won't allow it yet not revert levels...
  • Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    Even if they knew that this existed prior to someone saying it over the forums they didnt have to fix it but when someone makes it public that there is a glitch it put priority on the topic to be fixed. In any case, it really sucks cause Im almost 51 and I'll never get to do this.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Now, not only can us level 50 players not earn gems, but we cant get up to level 51. Oh, but everyone who did get over to level 51 can still level up. What the ****
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Now, not only can us level 50 players not earn gems, but we cant get up to level 51. Oh, but everyone who did get over to level 51 can still level up. What the ****

This is realy frustrating and if everyone over level 51 get "demote" to level 50, they will be *****. I think the best option here is to adjust the max level officially. If everyone could reach level 60 or something like that without having any way to get beyond this level, I'll be happy.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android