Options

Rage of the Beast God - Tiered Spender Event

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Giewcio wrote: »
    Everyone Walt for offering tournament, yes we have but not this what we want... Free game. Endless tourn off. Jade forest, should be calles Trash Forest. Some time ago you can take 44 legendarny weapon, but now IF you have 36 you don't have chance to win in endless because 100+ it's unbrakable. So I must spend my polish month payment for this weapon? No way. A lot od plwyers leave this game, "The best game ever". Funny joke. Where is justice?

What justice? Are they forcing you to play the game? This thread already has 6 pages of hate. The devs dont read it. So there's nothing you can do, lol. Just quit EW3 or dont participate.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Rage of the Beast God
    Tiered Spender

Hello warriors, and welcome to the first Eternity Warriors 3 Tiered Spender event!

This is your last chance to grab phased out CNY content for a year, and a first chance to acquire the best of the new gear!

Starts: Thursday, 3/6/2014 17:00 PST
    Ends: Sunday, 3/9/2014 17:00 PST

12979398864_471a193a7b_b.jpg

HOW IT WORKS:
    1. Make offerings to the beast king god
    2. Earn 500 VP for every beast king offering
    3. Get new exclusive gear!
    4. You get the rewards of all tiers you unlock!
    5. Rewards will come 5-7 days after tournament ends!

Tiered Rewards

Tier 1: 1,000 VP
    Silver Token x5, Health Potion x5

Tier 2: 4,000 VP
    Gold Token x2, Energy Potion x5
    + All Tier 1 rewards!

Tier 3: 9,000 VP
    Beast King Token x5, Revive Potion x5
    +All Tier 1-2 rewards!

Tier 4: 22,500 VP
    Wings of Nian
    +All Tier 1-3 rewards!

Tier 5: 32,500 VP
    Nian Cub
    +All Tier 1-4 rewards!

Tier 6: 65,000 VP
    General's Flags, Golden Netherborn Wings
    +All Tier 1-5 rewards!

Tier 7: 125,000 VP
    Lv 44 Gold Beast King Weapon
    +All Tier 1-6 rewards!

Player Rewards

1st: 1st-5th place
    Lv 45 Gold Beast King Cheastpiece

2nd: 6th-20th
    Lv 44 Purple Helm

Just wanna ask something.....with 125k total vp you can have it all? T7 + T1 to T6?
  • Options
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    Ultra you complain all the time on these boards and you are criticizing someone for doing the same thing?

Im not criticizing the guy for hating, im criticizing the guy for typing in some weird ****. What's justice? And i myself am done spouting out some random hate messages. I'm choosing not to participate in this tourney. Besides, i bet the development team actually reads this forum. And they are having a good laugh on how dumb we are and how hilarious our hate comments are.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Ultra I don't understand you. you complain all the time on these boards -including this thread! and now you are criticizing someone else for doing the same thing?
  • Options
    Just wanna ask something.....with 125k total vp you can have it all? T7 + T1 to T6?

Yes. You get all rewards from all tiers.
  • Options
    SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    The problem that everyone is having is the horrible "customer service." I understand you can't please everyone, but this was a smack in the face to almost all players who dont pay for this game.

It's a bad business move. Only thing is, eternity warriors wont lose paying customers though this and they already have their 4.5 star rating.

That is why they do this, because they can get away with it. Which is the reason why many people are upset including myself.

Just because they can do it doesn't mean they should. They can make plenty of money by not doing dumb stuff like this. This event is basically advertising "we want your money eve if we tick off everyone else."

Can they do it? Sure, but it doesn't mean they should.

Just because you can punch someone in the face doesn't mean you should. Just saying.
  • Options
    GalaxisGalaxis Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just dont get it why ppl always complaining about every single thing for new update/tourney....ppl complained about the reward suck when doing fuse tourney and now with a good reward they complained about spending real money for it....if ppl keep complained about everything just make your own game...glu made this game and how much effort they put to make this game?...there's nothing free in this world..stop being a cry baby......if you guys hate it just quit...no one ever force you to keep play this game...
    Ps. Sorry for bad english
  • Options
    KaufMeat, it's not that i disprove of hating. Im not a hypocrite. I just asked the guy what he meant by justice. And then i told him that the only real options you have are to either quit or not participate. Just saying.
  • Options
    SchismSchism Registered Users 18 Posts
    Galaxis wrote: »
    I just dont get it why ppl always complaining about every single thing for new update/tourney....ppl complained about the reward suck when doing fuse tourney and now with a good reward they complained about spending real money for it....if ppl keep complained about everything just make your own game...glu made this game and how much effort they put to make this game?...there's nothing free in this world..stop being a cry baby......if you guys hate it just quit...no one ever force you to keep play this game...
    Ps. Sorry for bad english

There is a reason why fast food companies and many other offer a survey on their customer service. It is because they want to know how they can improve.

I rather complain then give glu a false idea that they are doing a good job in their treatment of the players.

Ignorance is bliss, but it is also very damaging.

If enough people complain, hopefully glu will be smart enough not to make the same mistake twice.

Remember there are reason why people complain. And believe me people have already quit playing because of some of the stuff glu pulled.

So my opinion is, complain away! Let glu know what people like and what they don't. It will help them in the long run.
  • Options
    GottiBoyGottiBoy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I would honestly pay a monthly fee for this game if they had updates to content often, all gear would be farmable even if rare chance through bosses, and possibly pvp. Just taking a game that everybody has been having fun participating in tourneys and competing with each other every week then turning around and slapping us just isnt right. Make the game a small monthly fee and make all content available through hard work. Simple. Or they could have made the tokens a reasonable gem amount for the tourney atleast. Its one thing to spend 20-30 bucks, but to hafta spend 400-500 to be on top. Thats trying to rob people outright. Like i said i think the games great and id pay monthly. But a slap in the face like this i find very wrong. Hope the devs take the time to listen and try to work with us a little atleast.
  • Options
    Schism wrote: »
    There is a reason why fast food companies and many other offer a survey on their customer service. It is because they want to know how they can improve.

I rather complain then give glu a false idea that they are doing a good job in their treatment of the players.

Ignorance is bliss, but it is also very damaging.

If enough people complain, hopefully glu will be smart enough not to make the same mistake twice.

Remember there are reason why people complain. And believe me people have already quit playing because of some of the stuff glu pulled.

So my opinion is, complain away! Let glu know what people like and what they don't. It will help them in the long run.

Perfectly said. Criticism is how things get improved
  • Options
    GottiBoy wrote: »
    Perfectly said

I highly doubt that many players would pay a monthly fee. A lot of people are struggling to get by.

And don't say "then how do you have the device you are playing EW3 on?" It could have been a Christmas present that your parents have worked hard for, but who don't have the ability to spend any more money.
  • Options
    I highly doubt that many players would pay a monthly fee. A lot of people are struggling to get by.

And don't say "then how do you have the device you are playing EW3 on?" It could have been a Christmas present that your parents have worked hard for, but who don't have the ability to spend any more money.

Even a small one time fee. Talking like 5 dollars . A small one time fee would pull them in more money then trying to hit peoples wallets hard. I know what you mean though. I have struggles. They just need to come up with some kind of fair compromise. I can understand a few vanity items in the iap that makes sense. But tourneys should be left alone. Its the one thing that keeps the game interesting and competitive once you've hit the high gs wall
  • Options
    MenesMenes Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's kinda funny logging in to my top ten guild and seeing zero VP during the tourney. Can't say I ever would have thought that could happen. I have now added my 1 star rating on the App Store for this money grubbing piece of **** they have created. Can't fix daily requests but you can somehow create a blatant money grab tourney. If you agree please give them a low rating on App Store (1 star) as this will effect their ability to cash in from advertisers like the free gem ones.

And Moloch that was a great attempt at you trying to sell an incredible ****... Have a little self respect will you
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    125,000vp for one player, or 125,000 for the guild
    ...............OWNED.................
  • Options
    YodafettYodafett Registered Users 8 Posts
    Players are being exploited. Their time and money are just being wasted, why shouldn't they complain?
    I'm not talking about just this tournament but since the first jade bosses were put in, here's why:

New bosses are added (great!).
    Players farm for days on end to try and get new, rare vanity items (fine).
    New bosses are removed and what were rare items now become buyable but at the risk that you might still get nothing (ok.. ).
    A new pet is also added (to jade offerings only), he does nothing, and you almost definitely wont get it unless you throw a load of $ at it ( right.... ).
    The jade offerings are removed with the message, try again next year ( lol yea right. EW5 will be out by then )
    A week later and we have new jade bosses (in the same arena), with only 1 set of wings to find and nothing else new.
    They cap players at at current level so anyone above 50 gets no missions because of glu's own error that let people exploit gems.
    They change what would of been offering tournament because of their own mistake and make it yet another fuse tourney ( yay.. ).
    Mid week survival tournament is missed out completely ( for no apparent reason ).

And now this: A completely pay to win tournament with a lot of the same prizes that people grinded for days for, spent money spinning jade offerings for only a week ago. Now you can just spend (only!) $170 and have a useless nian cub and nian wings for your very own without fail.

Anyone that can't understand why people are annoyed and leaving the game need to get their head out the sand, wake up and smell the cocoa. Even EW2 had better updates than this game.
  • Options
    Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Any guild rewards?
  • Options
    XazraelXazrael Registered Users 10 Posts
    If you pay guys they will make more tournaments like this..
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Possibly an easy way for all those farmed gems to disappear! I like it! Switches it up a bit!
  • Options
    durc15durc15 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I think this tournament makes it possible for anyone rich (gullible?) enough to buy all those CNY offerings without having to spend ridiculous which as it stands, is or should I say more than ridiculous amount of money and luck would require if they wanted to grab the CNY prizes thru the offerings.

Or to make it clear this tournament just made it possible for someone with enough money to grab all of them without having to depend on luck just ***** to cough up that amount of money to get all those flags, wings, pet plus some potions and tokens as bonus.

But I for one would not spend a cent for this tournament.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Lmao seriously glu?
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    I agree with xMichaelX too. Im not paying a single penny for a tournament that involves spinning wheels. What the hell is this? ****ing Gambling?

This reply >>
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    trLLLLLtrLLLLL Registered Users 29 Posts
    It seems pretty obvious what the general consensus is, GLU. I'm not going to be redundant so I'll just ask politely for you to fix it.
    Once a Fella, Always a Fella.
  • Options
    125000 divided by 500=250 beast tokens. That equals 2500 gems. 5200 gems costs 100 dollars. So that amounts to something around 4.8. So basically, if you want to get 125k vp, be prepared to spend 480 dollars.

Glu, you're really ticking off us high levals / Vets.. You're going to lose us.. I've been playing EW 3 since the Beta stage's in October, and I can say the game was better during that era sadly, we could buy pots with cash, and you guys wernt so money hungry. Glu, you can fool your younger players with their mom and dad's credit cards who are connected to their App Store .. But I along with 90% of the EW 3 community will not be participating, You tried.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Glu, you're really ****ing off us high levals / Vets.. You're going to lose us.. I've been playing EW 3 since the Beta stage's in October, and I can say the game was better during that era sadly, we could buy pots with cash, and you guys wernt so money hungry. Glu, you can fool your younger players with their mom and dad's credit cards.. But I along with 90% of the EW 3 community will not be participating, You tried.

No parent in hell would ever spend this kind of money on a video game. Obviously, Glu is out of their minds.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Any guild rewards?

There are no guild rewards for this tournament.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    There has been some unnecessarily high hostility in this thread. It has been left open so people can provide their feedback, as long as it is put forth in a constructive, and non-insulting manner. People have opinions, and many differing ones, about this event. Please, express them. But do not insult others in the process, or I will be bringing the hammer down. Thank you.
  • Options
    JaniviaJanivia Registered Users 2 Posts
    Moloch are u ****in joking? U have to spend 480 € to reach the first price!!!!!! Thats a ****in joke!!! Is there a another way to get this beast tokens??? Maybe farm them or something like that, Moloch?
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    Love the tournament :)

Thanks for having a tournament with good prizes even if i have to spend to get them.

Haters gonna hate.
    And no-one is making you spend on the tournament...
    Demonic666
  • Options
    xMichaelXxMichaelX Registered Users 65 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    There has been some unnecessarily high hostility in this thread. It has been left open so people can provide their feedback, as long as it is put forth in a constructive, and non-insulting manner. People have opinions, and many differing ones, about this event. Please, express them. But do not insult others in the process, or I will be bringing the hammer down. Thank you.
    I agree with us voicing our opinions and not flaming others, or the staff. But, the negative feedback from this tourny should have already red flagged to you guys & had changes made. Such as the rest of the tourny be a complete offerings tourny so I can get rid of my 1300 offerings. Take it into consideration please & thanks
This discussion has been closed.