Options

Endless mode hackers

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
The entire top 100 in endless mode can only be hackers at the moment, all reaching floors 190 to 415. This game is now a total disgrace. A tournament based on cash purchases, which I might add is also riddled with hackers and a total lack of action from Glu has made this game a joke

Banning and unbanning forum users, closing threads when people complain to much, even the forum is falling apart.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SuperstargumSuperstargum Registered Users 197 Posts
    well there are about a million other games to play =) on amongst those game almost all of them have hackers... Impossible to avoid IMO. I might have to go back to playing a real MMO or RPG that's PC based... Games with a monthly fee seems to handle hackers fairly well =)
  • Options
    LegionsbladeLegionsblade Registered Users 103 Posts
    Well said TerryQ. This game has the potential to be very good but when the only things that change are ways for Glu to make money the games quality suffers. The game feels dead and that is because Glu doesn't care about what their player population wants in the game. It is also sad that when problems are brought up in forums all that is ever said is we are looking into the issue and weeks later nothing changes except tournaments and Jade bosses which are sub par. Remember this game is free to play but also remember this game and others are not fair to play.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Registered Users 167 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    The entire top 100 in endless mode can only be hackers at the moment, all reaching floors 190 to 415. This game is now a total disgrace. A tournament based on cash purchases, which I might add is also riddled with hackers and a total lack of action from Glu has made this game a joke

Banning and unbanning forum users, closing threads when people complain to much, even the forum is falling apart.

Hackers cant get VP so tournaments riddled with hackers... Yeah right dude.
    So 1/3 leaderboards shows hackers the newest of all leaderboards.... And the game is a disgrace.

The community of this game is a disgrace all I've seen on this forum in the last week is just idiots complaining about everything.

Sure you can complain about the tournament being bad, but no they complain about it making the game P2W.

Hackers... Do you even realise they get nothing for hacking the game, they lose all tournament VP, they no longer register on VP and GS leaderboards. They were around well before endless, now since they get registered on a leaderboard its this games a disgrace.

Maybe if your so concerned about them, start putting names in the expect hackers thread, but no you will rather just complain and be ignorant.

Have fun, go play another game, see how long it takes you till you find hackers on that game too.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Demonic, everyone is entitled to there opinion, right or wrong.
    All i have seen for the last week is you writing on everyones complaint about them complaining, why dont you take your head out of there asses for 5 minutea and just let people say wht they want to say.
    It can only lead to issues being looked at which is what the game needs, what it dosent need is some d i c k head analysing every last post made and pickibg out bits to troll.
    I wonder how long it will be before we see something **** you off and you make a post full of endless rabble

People like you are what the game dosent need

****s
  • Options
    **** ***, didn't know we all had to follow the rules of Demonic.

I'm not perfect, I'm not alway right, I don't always say things the right way but hey we are only human you know.

So I made a mistake about hacking and how it affects vp. so in my opinion and let's get this straight, its my opinion, there are some sad individuals out there if they are spending many hundreds of dollars/pounds just to win an in game item.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    I was patient at the beginning.
    But after thread after thread after thread.
    Of the same stuff, of the same wrong assumptions.
    The same just bashing glu over such pointless things.

Ive complained myself about stuff glu has done, but it always had a point.
    And it came from unfair/worthless things they have done.
    Not just cause i didn't like it lol

Everyone is allow a opinion, but they are way too forgiving.
    The old game i came from, you mention another game on the forum, bash the company, swear or even **** swear.
    You were banned or warned and you got very few chances.

I don't see why glu is even taking this from people so ill informed.
    People get angry at me cause i tell them the truth, i dont put it sweetly but thats what it is.
    Maybe if they don't like it they should get facts straight before posting, maybe think before posting.
    Maybe, just maybe scroll down and look at other threads for 2 seconds and find the multiple other threads about the exact same issue.

If they had worthwhile arguments i would agree with them, but like i said, a week of just constant thread after thread of mindless dribble.
    So yes you would of seen me just replying to peoples complaints, trolling? yet again i don't troll the forums.
    If i actually "trolled" you, you would know about it cause it would just be too easy.

Im exactly what this game needs someone to say harden the f*** up and get over it, or go play another game and realise its the same everywhere.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Your what the game needs? These people are the ones making the point not you, you dont do anything for the game or the forums your bash peoples comments not glus mistakes, this isnt high school were you get banned for having an angry opinion about being ripped off for your own money

So stfu and get off the forums you low life scum you dont say **** how it is
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I kind of agree with Demonic, seeing thread after thread of "hackers" just sickens me. How do hackers affect the game? They don't earn vp, they only clog up endless tower leaderboards. I actually find them funny. We all know they are hackers, and since they do nothing, what's the point of constantly complaining?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    Just u opinion
    w.png
  • Options
    TerryQ wrote: »
    **** ***, didn't know we all had to follow the rules of Demonic.

I'm not perfect, I'm not alway right, I don't always say things the right way but hey we are only human you know.

So I made a mistake about hacking and how it affects vp. so in my opinion and let's get this straight, its my opinion, there are some sad individuals out there if they are spending many hundreds of dollars/pounds just to win an in game item.

Wow and I didn't even swear,
  • Options
    Just because some people don't always know the correct words does not mean we do not have an opinion. Censorship of words that are thought to be offensive, when in fact they are not can also change people's opinions however versed in words they are.
  • Options
    BertacusBertacus Registered Users 20 Posts
    Demonic your an idiot.
    All u do on these forums is attack anyone who has anything negative to say about this game. Why don't u just let people have their say which everyone is entitled to do without flaming every single post that points out ways that glu can improve this game.
    If you can't see they've made some massive errors in judgement with this last pay to win tourney and the very below par jade boss update your head is so far up your **** I doubt it will ever come back out.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Okay, this thread is now spiraling into darkness. Can we keep it civil, please? No personal attacks.
  • Options
    Bertacus wrote: »
    Demonic your an idiot.
    All u do on these forums is attack anyone who has anything negative to say about this game. Why don't u just let people have their say which everyone is entitled to do without flaming every single post that points out ways that glu can improve this game.
    If you can't see they've made some massive errors in judgement with this last pay to win tourney and the very below par jade boss update your head is so far up your **** I doubt it will ever come back out.

What the hell does the pay to win tourney and jade boss have to do with this specific thread?

And besides, if everyone else is entitled to say whatever they want, then why can't he say those things? After all, he's 'entitled to it'.

Hating on Glu is something we are all experts on. STARTING LIKE 15 THREADS ABOUT IT IS ANNOYING.
  • Options
    All he does is attack everyone who has anything negative to say about glu. If nobody gives constructive criticism how does anything ever get better? Have a look at every one of his posts they're all the same just flaming everyone who has an opinion that doesn't agree with his fanboy one. The pay to win tourney and dodgy new jade boss were other examples of people's criticism that he has flamed thats what it has to do with this post... Because he got on here and flamed too - as usual.
  • Options
    All he does is attack everyone who has anything negative to say about glu. If nobody gives constructive criticism how does anything ever get better? Have a look at every one of his posts they're all the same just flaming everyone who has an opinion that doesn't agree with his fanboy one. The pay to win tourney and dodgy new jade boss were other examples of people's criticism that he has flamed thats what it has to do with this post... Because he got on here and flamed too - as usual.

P2W tourney is bad. Jade Ronin is bad.

But he is not wrong here. Seeing the exact same thread about hackers is sickening. And even if they are getting vp, then Glu will fix it. You wanna know why? Because if people can win tourneys by hacking, real money spenders will leave. And that ruins their profits. So stop complaining. Multiple threads about the same issue isn't really helping.
  • Options
    P2W tourney is bad. Jade Ronin is bad.

But he is not wrong here. Seeing the exact same thread about hackers is sickening. And even if they are getting vp, then Glu will fix it. You wanna know why? Because if people can win tourneys by hacking, real money spenders will leave. And that ruins their profits. So stop complaining. Multiple threads about the same issue isn't really helping.

The squeaky wheel gets the oil ultra... The more complaint posts there are the quicker they're going to work on fixing the things we're complaining about ...so where's the harm ? If you see a post about something that you've read already before don't go into it ... Simple !
    You really think they'd fix anything if we didn't complain ? Glu aren't mind readers ....
    And I totally disagree with you the more threads about the same topic are helping
  • Options
    The squeaky wheel gets the oil ultra... The more complaint posts there are the quicker they're going to work on fixing the things we're complaining about ...so where's the harm ? If you see a post about something that you've read already before don't go into it ... Simple !
    You really think they'd fix anything if we didn't complain ? Glu aren't mind readers ....
    And I totally disagree with you the more threads about the same topic are helping

Hm hm. That's what most people thought about the pay to win tournament.

They followed through with it anyway.

If you want them to listen, go give them a 1 star rating on the app store. Developers look at that.
  • Options

First off this is a support and announcement part of the forums.
    Second its not constructive criticism, its just whining and down talking the game.

Heres a example for you.

Constructive criticism - why are there so many endless hackers on the leaderboard? Its ruining the fun of trying to get to the highest wave, why are there so many? Can you ban them? Cant you just make it once there banned, there banned for good?

Whining - OMFG theres so many ****** hackers on the endless leaderboard, all i see is hackers every time i go play endless. Glu hasn't done a thing to get rid of them, this game is just pathetic its a joke.

Now which of those 2 comments fits the first post best?

I get attacked a lot for pretty much stating, well no its not Glus fault you whole argument is flawed to begin with, maybe if you tried helping rather than just complaining you would get some feedback on the issue and not just ignored.

And since they just hate Glu so much they expect no1 to stand up for them just cause you 80% of the players rather just rage against them than think how hard it would be to do....

And the posts i "flamed" on are:
    Spender tournament
    Endless hackers

Multiple threads of both, same things said on all, pointless arguments.
    And after seeing that for a week i just started acting like them against themselves, you do it to Glu, doesn't feel that good when people do it to you does it?
    Demonic666
  • Options
    Rank1-4-1.png

Haha I think I posted this image one too many times but here it is again =) This needs to be dealt with and fast
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    Rank1-4-1.png

Haha I think I posted this image one too many times but here it is again =) This needs to be dealt with and fast

275 mill VP ahahah they are on good hacks...
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Most of the names who have reached over level 200 in endless mode look like hacker names also.
  • Options
    ber_man37ber_man37 Registered Users 19 Posts
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    275 mill VP ahahah they are on good hacks...

How can I join their guild? LOL
  • Options
    the number 1 dude has almost the same amount of the number 1 guild rofl... It's him and a few normal players
  • Options
    aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Its not prooven that hes a hacker!
    Maybe he payed a few million € for resu Orbs and a few mil for pots.
    and maybe he started the endles tower already before a few weeks and played non stop until now.
    And when he reached wave 600, the tournament started and his Points get counted from 600-635.

I feel very sorry for this guy to get beaten after wave 635, after weeks of playing without a break.
  • Options
    Even with a million res pots a million energy pots and a million HP pots you couldn't get the high.
    Sole fact that skills have cool downs, and after like wave 150 its physically impossible to do it.
    4X that number, just the normal mobs would 1 hit you.
    Demonic666
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »
    Even with a million res pots a million energy pots and a million HP pots you couldn't get the high.
    Sole fact that skills have cool downs, and after like wave 150 its physically impossible to do it.

I was going to post some names and statistics and reasons why this does hurt the game even tho they dont get VP and all the things the (hackers) do get rewarded with.....

But then I seem demonic was already dominating this thread with his overstated broken record holier than thou attitude we have all come to loath and quite frankly like everything Else he touches he has already ruined any possability of this thread having any credibility....

Once again congratulations on being the games know it all hypocritical voice of insanity and destruction

The saddest part is your ego is so self inflated that you cant even see that we dont want or need let alone appreciate your negative opinion on anything...

Have a good day everyone
    G lu do something about this problem before we all mass migrate to someplace else, if you think we wont your wrong, we are only still here because we like the game, but that sentiment will only buy you so much time before we say enough is enough, ask each other where too now?....and leave

All my love,
    Saabot
  • Options
    SaabotSaabot Registered Users 88 Posts
    Demonic wrote: »

I was going to post some names and statistics and reasons why this does hurt the game even tho they dont get VP and all the things the (hackers) do get rewarded with.....

But then I seem demonic was already dominating this thread with his overstated broken record holier than thou attitude we have all come to loath and quite frankly like everything Else he touches he has already ruined any possability of this thread having any credibility....

Once again congratulations on being the games know it all hypocritical voice of insanity and destruction

The saddest part is your ego is so self inflated that you cant even see that we dont want or need let alone appreciate your negative opinion on anything...

Have a good day everyone
    G lu do something about this problem before we all mass migrate to someplace else, if you think we wont your wrong, we are only still here because we like the game, but that sentiment will only buy you so much time before we say enough is enough, ask each other where too now?....and leave

All my love,
    Saabot
  • Options
    StpwnerStpwner Registered Users 109 Posts
    Lol demonic no one likes your responses, see. You complain about complainers, yet u seem to be the one whose posts we see more. Seems to most of us, that you're the real complainer. Go kiss some more GLU butt
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    this is nothing new about vp pointless what i wish to see glu must stop prevent hacker to hack again in tower endless mode now there reaching to 900wave almost 1000wave what the hell that i still stuck on stupid 133wave are you kidding me glu and this 133wave i had use almost 5 potion health and 6 magic potion still cannot beat that boss how can i move on other state this game structure build is very poor indeed what was wrong with glu & why glu not stop them those fello everyday got new player name listed in top endless mode ranked no#1 ?