Options

Game update

DaveShaveDaveShave Registered Users 56 Posts
Hmm... For folks that upgraded their iOS to 7.1, (just like me outta excitement) you & I may just be in luck! This game update may be THE update to get us into the game tonight! (Or morning if you're on the other side of the globe) just wait a bit longer for the best outcome yet! (I know I cant wait 2 ^_^)
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    i highly doubt that this is a major update, because they didn't put it in the mail. Or at least i never saw it.

Or who knows, maybe they'll add a new update that brings us a boss that drops level 44s and godlies! -_- "i highly doubt it"
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Devin delaneyDevin delaney Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 104 Posts
    Great I hope this is true I updated and couldn't play sent a ticket in and no reply. I try calling and their busy 24/7.
  • Options
    lIIusionlIIusion Registered Users 42 Posts
    So if i have an ios 7, i will not have an updated EW3? have you received any notification email that there will be server maintenance? hoping there would be something fun and better update after this. longing for lvl 44 drops aside of training in Endless.
  • Options
    I'm not sure wut this update is about guys. Some updates may be just fixing ingame bugs and minor stuff like that. Idk if it's minor or major update for this 1
  • Options
    Shayne1Shayne1 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I use iphone4 to play and after update I still cannot get past the load screen it's been days I haven't been able 2 play
  • Options
    Yeah glû is making me mad at the moment but I think I might quit cause I've been playing eternity blade 3 it is way better then ew3 and it has new stuff just about every week. When you email them about an issue they respond in a matter of hours. They also have numbers to contact for support. But I hate to say I have spent more then 1000 on ew3 and they can't even get off their butt and make a new update. Wow the hackers weren't there problem but glû is lazy all of a sudden. But check out eternity blade 3 and tell me what you like better.
  • Options
    Mybad it is infinity blade 3 and you will have to pay 6.99 but it's well worth it hd graphics and it is just beast.
  • Options
    I'm not allowed to pay for app purchases. Not now. May give it a try when I am allowed. Anyway, I was rlly disappointed the update wasn't solving this issue for iOS 7.1 peeps. Guess ill just have to wait till tomorrow and hope for a miracle. Wished i never downloaded iOS 7.1..
  • Options
    worawatworawat Registered Users 36 Posts
    Holy ****. Gold God offer now has all Godly Items!! And the Beast King offer items now upgrade to Godly item level!! ANd gold coin only cost 40 gems now!!! GOOD JOB GLU!!
  • Options
    s4df4ces4df4ce Registered Users 141 Posts
    worawat wrote: »
    Holy ****. Gold God offer now has all Godly Items!! And the Beast King offer items now upgrade to Godly item level!! ANd gold coin only cost 40 gems now!!! GOOD JOB GLU!!

Are you serious mate?? Good job Glu.. Finally something is moving across the board.. !!!
  • Options
    s4df4ce wrote: »
    Are you serious mate?? Good job Glu.. Finally something is moving across the board.. !!!

Unless your dad is strict with money.

And to be honest, im mad at Glu for including this. I spent one whole month grinding and farming endless tower for a Murdermaker. It was special, something worth keeping. Now? Someone can just blow off some money and buy it, with the entire godly set. Basically, the only reason someone who got maxed out characters (JonWayne) was because they had to repeatedly farm endless tower. Now, he probably spent money on tickets, but that still requires a level of patience. But the thought that someone can just dish out wads of cash just flat out ****es me off. It ruins the whole purpose of the game, which is basically take pride in your accomplishments. Now they're no longer accomplishments.
  • Options
    Great. Now if they can just give their full attention to all iOS 7.1 users, that's be even awesomer
  • Options
    Dave, there's nothing new except the fact that the gold offerings and beast king offerings now include godly items.

Basically, expect to see a bunch of people with maxed out characters tomorrow.
  • Options
    Woah ultra chill out. Ure ranting bout that while I'm stuck on login. Just remember ure lucky to even be on the game -.- while some of us cant even play :(
  • Options
    Yeah ultra i got tht.. They need to get some of us in.. Ive been waiting all day my head hurtz
  • Options
    Have you seen me rage Dave? I'm not even mad. I'm just sad that everything i have been working for is now becoming obsolete.
  • Options
    But ultra.. That's the least of my worries bcuz I cant even get on the game.. Idk how long this'll take either. And no I haven't ever sen u rage. Still from my point of view at the moment- ure lucky to be even on the game -.-...
  • Options
    Well, i got banned once, lol.

Anyway, I'm not even bothering with playing now cuz im waiting for tickets. JonWayne pulled ahead of me while i was working on HW. Now im too far behind to even bother with tourney.

Not that i expected to win though. Those top players must have spent an eternity farming for gold and materials to be able to reach that high of vp.
  • Options
    ****n I cant even do the tourney..
  • Options
    Wait banned once? Wut u do??
  • Options
    Top guys at 600k. But you still got another day if they fix it fast.

You're not really missing out on much since the prizes are just godly/fortitude.

But yeah, kinda sux that you can't play now.
  • Options
    DaveShave wrote: »
    Wait banned once? Wut u do??

I bashed on Glu and Moloch wasn't feeling well that day, so he banned everyone who said that the pay to win tourney sucked.
  • Options
    ._. Well I doubt about it being fixed fast cuz a few peeps told me they've waited for like a few days or something snd i just noticed the 7.1 iOS update this morning..
  • Options
    Lol, i saw the update, but then luckily i saw some people on forums talking about how the game didn't work after update.....so i put it off.
  • Options
    Anyway i gtg. Take care. Hopefully they'll fix itctomorrowcwhovkniws. Sry typos in a hurry. Anyway ill be so far behind from tourney either way.. If they don't fix it tomorrow
  • Options
    Fck i wish I was u. I was in such a rush for the iOS update anyway toodlez!
  • Options
    I updated last Wednesday it is Sa****ay now and still no access to the game I hope it gets fixed today missing out on daily prizes,challenges and tourneys not to mention I don't even know if I am still in my guild from not being active
  • Options
    Well I'm in oneunited I don't know if I still am but I had so much gems gold items and coins on my monk and warrior I could have been top 20. This is stupid. This is mostly at@t fault I had the iPhone 5s but 3 months ago I dropped it in the potty haha. So I'm using the iPhone 4 atm but my iPad Air also doesn't let me on so its weird.
  • Options
    ROTFL. Lol to the potty. What were you doing with your 5s? Oh using it while you take a sh*t? Anyway I'm getting really impatient that I'm not gonna be able to play and hangout with my buds in my guild this weekend.. This update is the slowest game update I've ever had to live through.
  • Options
    I'm not in oneunited but I am a member of a highly respected guild (ascension) which I would like to stay with if I am still there or can get back in if kicked from my iOS 7.1 absence