Options

Best and Worst PvP players.

mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
So with everyone just complaining about this player hacking and this player lagging, I thought id make a thread where you can give us your experience or opinion about the best players in pvp, the cheapest players, the luckiest or just noob players.

2 of the best players ive faced and keep facing are niceassasin and his monk and catzcreed and his mage, both from fairandhonor. Ive played niceassasin about 8 times so far and only won 3, he has an aggresive playstyle and is not necessarily a runner like most monk users. Most of the top players in android use the monk and those who have mastered their strategy which i shall not mention here, show us just how dominant monks are in the arena, making up for their difficulty in trying to max them out in the campaign mode.
catzcreed is pin point with his eruption and times his orbs and freezes very well. Ive never won against him lol.
Faced a ton of other good players as well, miracle0911 who always gets me in the last few seconds, pota74834(random az numbers coz dnt remember).

I frown upon those who hit you once, and I mean once! And then spend the rest of the match just running and avoiding you, not cool at all.

grugg and shee are the powerhouses of our guild and ive been annihilated by them before.

runes make alot of difference so I hope one day ill end with with a few legendary runes lol.
;)
Prev134

Comments

• Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    best PVP is Synia. The dude is crazy bad ***! and hot too!
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    Oh dam my signature.. caught :mad:
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Lol, I have to agree that Synia is crazy and hot :-P
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
    I think bababalian is the most defensive and miracle0911 the best uber micro...
  • Options
    Has anyone tried fighting with below 9000 gs and such.
    ;)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    If you have the possibility you should try a match with a char a little over 500 GS. It's really great (I'm not joking).
    Even 1 kill is so hard to get and it's far more interesting than playing with hackers.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Pimpslaper makes my mage cry. But i just started playing monk. So we will see who stands out now
  • Options
    EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    Worst : inerista : just run and dodge, not éven a single skill use. He is monk #18 actually. Other monks run a lot but he s by far the worst ^^ and of course, u cant catch him cause he lag :)
  • Options
    ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    mohican wrote: »

I fight with around 7300 GS mage. As long as you have a maxed out 36 gold, you can still be a decent competitor.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    There is this guy gabchua he is strong!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    There is this guy gabchua he is strong!

Just beat him 2-1 :) but he was tough.
    ;)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    He's not the best player, but he's a great monk user. Mohito on iOS.

He's the only monk I have faced that is not only not a chicken, but he'll go head on. I've fought warriors that are less direct than him. He'll run up and use his skills, and the rush is amazing. An awesome opponent. And an honorable one, too.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts

Yes, I play my 800gs mage and she still dominates, no runes or nothing, and I've faced players with up to 500 gs more but if they are 1k gs more, it gets sticky. Honest truth, my 11k gs warrior cannot compete in pvp and I don't play him. I use monk now too because I've seen that when played correctly, monk is clearly the dominant char in pvp, especially against mage.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    This is too far down the ladder since I'm only at level 7 in pvp but I played this dude SILOW with my mage at 817gs and whooped his *, he was playing monk. So the next time we got paired he hit me a few times and ran around for about 2 mins. I used my fire attack to cut him off and my ice to teleport closer but he was just too * fast. Sucks he was such a coward the second go around.
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    I once fought with a player named "Lmpao". I was using my mage against his warrior. i was surprised by his tactics, he parried my every single move, not allowing me to hit him, and that is all, that was my first and last time i used my mage, I was so horrified that i did not use her at all after that. He was among the top players in the previous season.
  • Options
    Aleksie wrote: »
    Yes, I play my 800gs mage and she still dominates, no runes or nothing, and I've faced players with up to 500 gs more but if they are 1k gs more, it gets sticky. Honest truth, my 11k gs warrior cannot compete in pvp and I don't play him. I use monk now too because I've seen that when played correctly, monk is clearly the dominant char in pvp, especially against mage.

Hmm what I dont get is why noone from the lower 'tiers' appear in the top ranks, I mean they still get the same stars and all from winning right?
    The Saint wrote: »
    I once fought with a player named "Lmpao". I was using my mage against his warrior. i was surprised by his tactics, he parried my every single move, not allowing me to hit him, and that is all, that was my first and last time i used my mage, I was so horrified that i did not use her at all after that. He was among the top players in the previous season.

Yes ive fought him before and he is one of the better warrior users indeed, if it werent for my ice blink he wouldve beaten me well. Warrior dashes are quite dangerous.
    ;)
  • Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    Hmm what I dont get is why noone from the lower 'tiers' appear in the top ranks, I mean they still get the same stars and all from winning right?

No, for lower tiers you get like 12-15 Ap for a win since you can't get 2 kills almost never and the rank + level bonus is 2-2,5.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Not true, rank is based on level/stars. My lvl 26 2k GS monk is in the top 300. - He gets more ap per match than my 12.6k warrior.
  • Options
    Just had the most boring fight. Monk named Artcrete. Pure runner. Run around whole ring, jump kick, run around whole ring, jump kick. I normally like fighting monks with my monk. We just go * on each other. This guy is just worthless. Ended up standing in one spot and hitting dodge everytime he made a lap for his jump,kick. Yay what fun.
  • Options
    Bluntski88Bluntski88 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I think I'm the best fyi
  • Options
    Trainelu wrote: »

No, for lower tiers you get like 12-15 Ap for a win since you can't get 2 kills almost never and the rank + level bonus is 2-2,5.

I meant the stars not ap as rank is first determined by stars and then the ones with rhe same stars are sorted according to higher ap.
    ;)
  • Options
    Fought my first lag cheat piece of *. Kienvang. Was able to fight just fine until he got one win up, then mysteriously he now stands completely still while i build up a 100 hit combo with no damage whatsoever. Then 10 seconds from end of match he mysteriously starts moving again as a last ditch effort for a quick knockout.
  • Options
    Yay i love this thread. Another runner piece of garbage. Reigneagle - got so tired of chasing i literally stood in one spot for a minute and a half just so he could kill me and get it over with. The * wouldnt even get close enough to see i was giving him the win.

For all you other future * if you see me and your a runner and you see me standing still. Just get it over with. I wanna pvp for fun. Not run a marathon. Learn to play your class you piece of ****. Anyone can just run around.

Ill continue to post every runner pos i come across.
  • Options
    Therock1984 - never thought id run into a runner warrior lol. Learn to play. No reason you should run from a monk.
  • Options
    Haha Rentoc. But yes runners are a pain. Unless its tactical running plus periodic assaults then I guess its strategy? Honest truth tho if you are a mage against a monk and they start the running game, then its pretty much game over unless they make a mistake.
    ;)
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Just had the most boring fight. Monk named Artcrete. Pure runner. Run around whole ring, jump kick, run around whole ring, jump kick. I normally like fighting monks with my monk. We just go apeshît on each other. This guy is just worthless. Ended up standing in one spot and hitting dodge everytime he made a lap for his jump,kick. Yay what fun.

***GASPS*** You mean you don't like only pressing ONE button the whole time in pvp like all the * runners??? :)
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    I just want to play the game and have a good fight!

55550000000 - lagger/invincible runner
    KingAlmighty - runner
    saavu - runner
    jigsaw46 - lagger/invincible
    Light24 - lagger/runner

Superbuu - 1-hit KOs very often (may be legit, it's just fishy)

Get some skills bros, don't be poor sports! The worst is to compete with the poor sports that exploit the system like this you have to sink to their level...
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Rupestrina - unlimited mana
    Frclad -unlimited mana!
    Common ppl stop using mod!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    SikariosSikarios Registered Users 56 Posts
    Rupestrina - unlimited mana
    Frclad -unlimited mana!
    Common ppl stop using mod!

How can you tell?
  • Options
    BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    Sikarios wrote: »
    How can you tell?

i saw one too, fogot his name, a mage. he was spaming that orb like every 2 secs