Options

Best and Worst PvP players.

Comments

• Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    Glad someone started this because I was going to if there wasnt one going. My first name of many many more to come...

tanutaro- warrior against my lvl39 mage:

Dash or tornado to deal enough damage to pull ahead.... then runs the entire time. As long as he is winning he is running.

Youre a punk. Youre a pusiecat... minus the cat.
  • Options
    BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    i disagree with all of you who call ppl "runners"...cuz running is part of the game, the strategy, like IRL with all sports (look at soccer) , who get the advantage goes in defence(monk's run its defence and force you to attack). Im a monk and i use my run as a strategy, sometimes it works sumtimes it doesnt, anyway making the opponent to attack or actually forcing him , it will make him to do mistakes , this in most of cases. So calling a runner a pusy its actually your frustration that you cant controll the game.

so add me to the worst pvp-er cuz i run (sumtimes)
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Busetroy wrote: »
    i disagree with all of you who call ppl "runners"...cuz running is part of the game, the strategy, like IRL with all sports (look at soccer) , who get the advantage goes in defence(monk's run its defence and force you to attack). Im a monk and i use my run as a strategy, sometimes it works sumtimes it doesnt, anyway making the opponent to attack or actually forcing him , it will make him to do mistakes , this in most of cases. So calling a runner a pusy its actually your frustration that you cant controll the game.

We're talking about the people who hit you once and then run around for the next 2 and a half minutes.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    We're talking about the people who hit you once and then run around for the next 2 and a half minutes.

Like this lamer.
    nb6haq.jpg
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    The worst player is grugg he says he is legit then * grugg you are a * liar use your unlimited skill in pvp how pathetic..
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yes panzilla. I just gave you a win. Run run run run. Only reason you even attacked was because i just kept running right next to you. Just wanted you to kill me and get the torture over with. Your welcome and plz go **** yourself.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Castrateur. Guy gets one kill then when you knock him down, he stays down until time runs out and gets the win. Cheap win for a coward.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    zhank - used 10 mana potions and hid the whole fight under his energy ball.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Yes panzilla. I just gave you a win. Run run run run. Only reason you even attacked was because i just kept running right next to you. Just wanted you to kill me and get the torture over with. Your welcome and plz go **** yourself.

Lol call me a runner??
    Sorry man I do not have time to run around like monk
    Did I 3-0 u too much and made u mad??

I don't run unless u are running monk or skill hacker like highkick
  • Options
    PanZilla wrote: »
    Lol call me a runner??

I don't run unless u are running monk or skill hacker like highkick
    nope was playing my mage. Once you got a kill all you did was run around the outside of ring. And then yeah i gave you the 3-0. Because i was tired of it. Stopped attacking completely and was just running next to you. You finally realized i had just given up and attacked. Way to keep it fun.
  • Options
    galego - worst coward I saw, energy ball, when it ends run run run, energy ball, mana potion, run run run - repeat.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Here's one. Snapchip. Critical damage over 450% and no cool down for any monk spells. Two of those monk stun attacks in less than 3 seconds and two fist attacks back to back.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    nope was playing my mage. Once you got a kill all you did was run around the outside of ring. And then yeah i gave you the 3-0. Because i was tired of it. Stopped attacking completely and was just running next to you. You finally realized i had just given up and attacked. Way to keep it fun.

I run away from mage??
    Are you kidding me?? Mage is the easiest to get 3-0 why would I run?
    Learn to play I instead crying on board

Are you iassanant? The one I 3-0 3 times? And quit on the fourth game?

The only time I run outside ring is when mage place orb in mid
    Or I guess u too use to playing noob and
    PanZilla wrote: »
    Lol call me a runner??
    -except them to be by ur orb
  • Options
    AxelCD1AxelCD1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've fought about 6 or 7 times a guy named Toraches. Great player we always have good fights, no running at all.
  • Options
    Another to the worst - Wutex.. since when monk is so weak he needs to use 5 mana potions to get 1 kill? Totally misses 90% of attacks so it's normal he has to uses thousands of potions in a single tournament.. Another pay to win weakling.
  • Options
    bryblun wrote: »
    Another to the worst - Wutex.. since when monk is so weak he needs to use 5 mana potions to get 1 kill? Totally misses 90% of attacks so it's normal he has to uses thousands of potions in a single tournament.. Another pay to win weakling.

Same here. And when they do get a kill, they just run like pussies.
  • Options
    galego - worst coward I saw, energy ball, when it ends run run run, energy ball, mana potion, run run run - repeat.
    I just met this guy on his warrior - landed 1 hit and run around the edge for the rest of the round. This should be a reson for a ban, but would be more fair for a truck to hit him.

Mythic (monk) - 1 hit on start and run run run for over a minute, managed to hit him somehow and kill him so he left the arena ;f
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Busetroy wrote: »

What's your IGN and what system are you on? Let me write it down and when I see you in pvp, hit you one time and run around for 2 and a half minutes and see how you like your "strategy".
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    Mega4 or 04 - something like that. Hide under energy ball all the time, run when cooldown, mana potions like crazy.

Dear * glu nerf energy ball?
  • Options
    Mega4 or 04 - something like that. Hide under energy ball all the time, run when cooldown, mana potions like crazy.

Dear * glu nerf energy ball?
    i really dont understand your frustration with lightning orb. Dont know what class you are playing not that it even matters both classes are far superior to mage in every way now. I have given up playing mage because she is so weak in pvp now. When i cast my orb warriors just rush into it and attack, with every successful strike of lightning the warrior is actually doing even more damage, or they just simply parry it. Most monks i fight just roll into it forcing me to teleport away and now with a 5 second garbage cooldown they just suck me into teleport, stun, fists or varju - dead. It sounds to me like you are having a problem with it because you just dont want to get damaged at all. Just rush it and kill the mage.
  • Options
    i really dont understand your frustration with lightning orb. Dont know what class you are playing not that it even matters both classes are far superior to mage in every way now. I have given up playing mage because she is so weak in pvp now. When i cast my orb warriors just rush into it and attack, with every successful strike of lightning the warrior is actually doing even more damage, or they just simply parry it. Most monks i fight just roll into it forcing me to teleport away and now with a 5 second garbage cooldown they just suck me into teleport, stun, fists or varju - dead. It sounds to me like you are having a problem with it because you just dont want to get damaged at all. Just rush it and kill the mage.
    Tried that many times, energy ball has ALWAYS (I mean literally ALWAYS crits) and I can't kill a mage when he is invincible 99% of the time (hits go through with no damage all the fking time). Also there is a reason why most r0 players are mages, some are monks, and almost none are warriors. I'm rank 1 now which is really hard to get with a warrior and just lost another retarded coward who just hid the whole round behind his energy ball, and when I tried to hit him - nothing.
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    GrenDay - Monk - runner/dodger/*****.
  • Options
    Sephrone - should add him to the cheaters probably - lagger on purpose, had almost a minute lag at the start, then he just went teleporting all over the map and hitting randomly.

zhank - most pitiful coward I ever saw.. and he still managed to lose.. probably playing on modded rom, can't believe he legitly bought all thos mana potions, and I fought him like 4-5 times already, each time energy ball/mana potion spam and hide..
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Tried that many times, energy ball has ALWAYS (I mean literally ALWAYS crits) and I can't kill a mage when he is invincible 99% of the time (hits go through with no damage all the fking time). Also there is a reason why most r0 players are mages, some are monks, and almost none are warriors. I'm rank 1 now which is really hard to get with a warrior and just lost another retarded coward who just hid the whole round behind his energy ball, and when I tried to hit him - nothing.

you must be on andriod, where many R0 are hackers. in iOS most R0 are monks & warriors. i seldom run into mage now.

And a warrior dash is very painful. A single hit can take away 80% of my HP.
  • Options
    Most R0 players are monks.
  • Options
    On android most are mages, some monks and only hacker/bug abuser warriors..
    Overall mage is too op, at least on android, I'm starting to believe iOS and Android have different balancing (maybe glu is testing? not that they care..)
  • Options
    BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    @Aleksie.
    That's lame but anyway i give you a try. I play on android with nick Busetroy. Good luck on your quest. In case you dont find me, dont acuse me of running or avoiding you in game :-) .
    Other thing , i find mages verry hard to beat, i dunno why they comply so much. Maybe they have a hard life with warriors or maybe i got trained against vs warriors and didnt figure out mages. So from my point of view , i get owned by mages, i own warriors and with monks its all about luck/skill/karma :-)
  • Options
    First, all of you who gave up on the mage just cant fight. I whoop warriors all day and nightm Monks are a little more challenging but I whoop them too. Mages are really fun to fight against with a mage. Anyway, back to calling out all the pusiecat runners.

09970003837 something like that. Warrior- one hit runner
    IvanG-if I could find you I would slap you in the face for a two and a half minutes... the same amount of time you ran around the arena. Pusiecat.
  • Options
    Forgot one...

ND007-PUSIECAT ONE HIT RUNNER.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    TacoLita wrote: »
    First, all of you who gave up on the mage just cant fight. I whoop warriors all day and nightm Monks are a little more challenging but I whoop them too. Mages are really fun to fight against with a mage. Anyway, back to calling out all the pusiecat runners.

R u on iOS or Androids? Coz mage on iOS is pretty pathetic now.