Options

Best and Worst PvP players.

Comments

• Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    R u on iOS or Androids? Coz mage on iOS is pretty pathetic now.

Perhaps glu made changes to mage on ios and not android to 'test' out the effect in the arena. I hope the change for ios isnt permanent or duplicated in the andeoid platform.
    ;)
  • Options
    PanZillaPanZilla Registered Users 49 Posts
    bryblun wrote: »
    Tried that many times, energy ball has ALWAYS (I mean literally ALWAYS crits) and I can't kill a mage when he is invincible 99% of the time (hits go through with no damage all the fking time). Also there is a reason why most r0 players are mages, some are monks, and almost none are warriors. I'm rank 1 now which is really hard to get with a warrior and just lost another retarded coward who just hid the whole round behind his energy ball, and when I tried to hit him - nothing.

yes, he is right.
    Mage was the weakest of all but now.. it is strong again because of the lag.
    If a mage lag then you cannot hit her, because her orb does not get affect by lag, it can DAMAGE you.
    once you are damage, it become a runner game while you have to watch out for orb.
    Of coz, if mage does not lag then its easy mode.

but all the sudden all the high rank mage starts to lag now...
  • Options
    AxelCD1AxelCD1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I totally disrespect players that use blue potions while in PvP... why can't you play fair and use another strategy like blocking or playing toe to toe???. Blue potions should be eliminated from pvp.
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    AxelCD1 wrote: »
    I totally disrespect players that use blue potions while in PvP... why can't you play fair and use another strategy like blocking or playing toe to toe???. Blue potions should be eliminated from pvp.

Potions allow me to spam dash against runners. They allow me to recover mana lost when a laggy opponent abuses his powers and causes me to miss all my moves. I approve of mana pots, and actually, I want the timer for mana pots to be removed so I can spam them more against the numerous laggers.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    BusetroyBusetroy Registered Users 19 Posts
    so from my point of view you're in that kind of grup of players that have no strategy , just a one button spamer with a lame excuse
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Busetroy wrote: »
    so from my point of view you're in that kind of grup of players that have no strategy , just a one button spamer with a lame excuse

Basically, yeah. If my opponents have no honor, then i dont have any either.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    Without energy potions there will be like 0 kills in most equal fights because we only have 2 and a half mins. I think for now, mana potion renewal is relatively fair for pvp.

I would put Ducvader1 as one of the best pvp players on android. He is consistently top 10 and he developed a strategy with the mage that makes even modders find it hard to win. I use his strat against warriors and monks and its been pretty successful. I stick with my own against other mages.

anyone here finish top 10 last season?
    I only managed 12th place, hopefully improve this season.
    ;)
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Sawpoe. Guy gets one hit on you, then stands there. Couldn't do any damage to him at all. I hate these cheating scum.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    JakeFJakeF Registered Users 62 Posts
    I too have fought against Panzilla.

This player has no testies.

Run run run.

Run under a car why don't you.

Edit: Wow. Glu has censored the word b a l l s. So when you try and say footb a l l s it becomes foot*****. How pathetic.
  • Options
    JakeF wrote: »
    I too have fought against Panzilla.

This player has no testies.

Run run run.

Run under a car why don't you.

Edit: Wow. Glu has censored the word b a l l s. So when you try and say footb a l l s it becomes foot*****. How pathetic.

I run run run ?
    If you a monk I automatically runs unless u r Ichigo
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Like this lamer.
    nb6haq.jpg

OMG...I fought that loser too
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Ya know, I post a lot of hackers and complain about runners but I want to give a shout out to the BEST pvp battle I had and it was against this guy:

14%2B-%2B1

So thanks AnakHantu for a good fight
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Aleksie wrote: »
    Ya know, I post a lot of hackers and complain about runners but I want to give a shout out to the BEST pvp battle I had

Good idea. My list shows the folks from this season with which I've had what appeared to be a fair fight from my end, win or lose. If any cheating lowlifes made it in here, you know who you are... and you suck. But I'll go with the list as-is and say thanks to all. :)

134679, 1212121212, armoking, Asian Characters (one clean fight, three lagged; all different names... I think), bellaann, coleli, crv8888, dangegi, fumon, gaai, gmblack, hmcdaniel, ililiillilll (dude, the nick... why?), kennygz, lcbar2, leetam, marcelloking, pilmoon, preniel, royalpaladin, shuang486, soyboy, wegoing2 (one clean, one lagged), worsenytmare
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    KEMMMMKEMMMM Registered Users 7 Posts
    You haven't meet me yet ><
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    Tadzan - Mage - Hacker: Lag/Invincible.
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    KEMMMM wrote: »
    You haven't meet me yet ><

Doesn't appear so. Maybe one day. :)

Edit: Just fought dekol... a running warrior. Never saw one of those, you looked like a monk my friend. Run! Run run!!
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    HazeDazeHazeDaze Registered Users 1 Posts
    I play monk and also hate runners I go right for you. What's the point in running away? I wish there was a way to message people you fought because I would like to say something to people who I have good matches with. Definitely wish there was less hacking hopefully that gets better
  • Options
    hmcd550hmcd550 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Just fought player KKKOOOSSS(on android) they were mage vs 11000(+). I'm warrior 12500. He was able to put up 3 orbs at the same time. WOW!!!!!
  • Options
    ELIONGAELIONGA Registered Users 13 Posts
    I agree. Ducvader is one of the best mages out there in pvp. He always give me a good match, but I am the best mage so far ;)
  • Options
    ELIONGA wrote: »
    I agree. Ducvader is one of the best mages out there in pvp. He always give me a good match, but I am the best mage so far ;)

best mage hiding under orb?
  • Options

He is indeed.

and didnt I just beat ur mage recently? Haha
    ;)
  • Options
    You can ask vader how aggresive I am when I play my mage. Hiding under orb haha you got the wrong guy.
  • Options
    Btw I don't remember all the player I fight against only the ones that always gives me good matches. Maybe you got luck that time but I bet I have killed you hundreds of time lmao
  • Options
    Btw I don't remember all the player I fight against only the ones that always gives me good matches. Maybe you got luck that time but I bet I have killed you hundreds of time lmao

Lol dude chillwax
    I am just joking man, I don't even know ur ingame name how do I know if u a orb camper or not

Ur in game name?
    I have not lose to any mage that doesn't run or lag yet
  • Options

Weve only fought twice. I won first battle you won the 2nd today.
    ;)
  • Options
    dirtymoneydirtymoney Registered Users 72 Posts
    iDevon - Monk - you are terrible hahaha. Great job running your way to a loss you stupid ****.
  • Options
    mohican wrote: »
    Weve only fought twice. I won first battle you won the 2nd today.
    xD I don't even remember fighting you for real haha I guess I really don't pay attention to names :)
  • Options
    My bad for tagging you in the post didn't pay attention.
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Defeated - total lagger.. teleported around, hit the air and I got hit etc..
    shinyskm - runner warrior, pitiful.. and didn't even win..
    zerogalaxy - and a runner monk..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    AxelCD1AxelCD1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Knuck6wd, simply the worst pvp player i've faced, 12600 gs, one hit and just running around the whole fight???? Come on... Fight like a real warrior, what's the point on earning 8 or 10 AP per fight?