Options

Report hackers here

Comments

• Options
    TyrannosTyrannos Registered Users 3 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    Kosurie - thought he was being slick putting orbs on top of each other but no.....cheater

Are you serious you lost the fight with your Hacks and after match you asked kosurie why you (kennyg) lost this battle with your hacking.

Kenny you are hacking and lose the fight against a pro gamer.
  • Options
    GregorianoGregoriano Registered Users 8 Posts
    Gregoriano wrote: »
    The glu will not do anything about the Hack / cheat Miss112, which concerned two hours reached almost 10 billion Vp alone, including making your Guild, he created even now standing among the top offerings in the tournament? Glu, please address it, it is clear the use of hack for this guy!

Glu Congratulations! Miss 112 posted in the Hall of Fame, even though he was a great hacker gems.

https://imageshack.com/i/mrdeetp

mrdeetp
  • Options
    taxmantaxman Registered Users 38 Posts
    Tyrannos wrote: »
    Taxman is no PVP hacker, he is a very good player and i fight with him too, Moore times
    And all was normal.

Just wanted to say thank you for backing me up ☺
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Frclad - No damage taken when hit. New hacks are back
  • Options
    shruteshrute Registered Users 9 Posts
    Glu Congratulations! Miss 112 posted in the Hall of Fame, even though he was a great hacker gems.

mrdeetp

Nothing to say about that GLU?
    If was "duc****" will you do something quickly right?
    BR
  • Options
    harbiyeharbiye Registered Users 1 Posts
    CellaTR did not take any damage.unlimited use of health fraud.
    server:Turkey
    I am sorry English
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker name: w7k2
    Hack used: godmode, player scored a couple hits, then stood still tagging zero damage from any hits, would occasionally parry, but otherwise just stood there. Was definitely not lag.

dop077.png
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    OMG ... Fuc.king godmode .... i can`t play nothing in pvp ? Is imposible to make something with this fuc.king cheat ? make upgrade everyweek if need this to don`t come moders so fast !!! What the fuc.king is this ?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    VRAGATHVRAGATH Registered Users 8 Posts
    Glu does not care about any of you. They are making money it's all that matters. Glu is also losing a ton of money because of hackers but it will cost them more to stop the hacking and people are foing to keep paying money so we all have to deal with people like iPHichigo890 and his hacker guild.

If all the orientals would be kicked from the game there would be no more hacking.

The last 2 PVP seasons have been the worst hacking so far. Every other fight was someone cheating.

In closing GLU = Jew
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    No damage: DoomKings and Andrerj
    ~cat
  • Options
    GodeSsSGodeSsS Registered Users 51 Posts
    keep calm and be clean
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HF & GL <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • Options
    BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts

mrdeetp
    Do you expect anything less from Glu? They are worthless.....TRY AVABEL ITS SO WORTH THE TRY
    ~cat
  • Options
    revitrevit Registered Users 245 Posts
    BellaAnn wrote: »
    Do you expect anything less from Glu? They are worthless.....TRY AVABEL ITS SO WORTH THE TRY

I actually am trying it, and it's fun. More like a computer mmorpg...but I have a feeling the admins might not like talking about a different game on the forums haha
  • Options
    alreadyusedalreadyused Registered Users 7 Posts
    103 pages of hackers or suspected hackers reported. I'm curious to wonder why we should even bother. The moderators while their useful in their own right are useless when it comes to getting dev feedback. It's been over a month since arenas release and over a month that hackers have been ruling that ugly little circle. Dev's aren't fixing it, doubtful they're even trying because their trying to figure out yet another way to get us to dig into those pockets of ours. That or their developing ew4 (most likely). Glu would do us all a favor and delete this forum because that's the level of customer care I've seen from them.
  • Options
    MofoBayMofoBay Registered Users 7 Posts
    BellaAnn wrote: »

I m actually trying avabel n dark avengers too,but avabel keep hanging up on me.
  • Options
    MofoBayMofoBay Registered Users 7 Posts
    Alot of hackers still around, tat lying goddess, lotto1040 or something, miracle...all still in rankings...glu either haf flu or just not interested anymore
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Hackers back in arena. Currently the top 11 or so all use infinite health mods. Most annoying thing is that piroka, godesss and hhdgjhbhh who are all using this mod have modded several times before with each update and been reported so many times by so many different people and they still roam free without consequence contaminating ew3 with their presence.
    new ones who really abusing this mod in pvp are neverEVERR currently first in rankings and xekemate
    ;)
  • Options
    ManitoManito Registered Users 20 Posts
    Hacker name: Avinash218
    Hack used: god mode/infinite health

szvcz4.png

About done with this game. Hackers don't ever seem to get banned.
  • Options
    VagnercastorfreireVagnercastorfreire Registered Users 67 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Hackers back in arena. Currently the top 11 or so all use infinite health mods. Most annoying thing is that piroka, godesss and the guy with all the hhhhs in his name who are all using this mod have modded several times before with each update and been reported so many times by so many different people and they still roam free without consequence contaminating ew3 with their presence.
    new ones who really abusing this mod in pvp are neverEVERR currently first in rankings and xekemate[/QUOTE

]**** that **** you think is for you not denounce niceassacin bababalian koreatelecom worth if it were a pvp gems they already were with 0x200 thats what hack your *** mother****er You commented on miss112 or poked her sharp tongue in his *** Why do not you ask for a print Gems proteges I agree with guill minga are giving victories to me then fodase nso if you have strategy
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I have no idea what you just said Piroka. I guess you use mods in pvp because you are really bad at it.
    ;)
  • Options
    I have no idea what you just said Piroka. I guess you use mods in pvp because you are really bad at it.

You are very fond of finding hope one day you get someone to mostar pvp tournament and you better think hard on rsss
  • Options
    This you will understand take up the ***
  • Options
    Android - hahihaho
  • Options
    CharlieDCharlieD Registered Users 43 Posts
    I can't belive how crazy this pvp season is. Please fix before main tournament at weekend. So many ppl who are invincible it's a joke. At least when it was no cool down u could still win lol.. I've managed a few draws running against the ones I know have it. But seriously just update game every week please because this is shocking. ..
  • Options
    Boris11Boris11 Registered Users 17 Posts
    NatsuDrgneel - no damage taken (412 defense vs my 668 attack)
  • Options
    Hfaria is also a hacker infinite life sort it out glu no point resetting them just ban them from the game puts people off playing in arena
  • Options
    WinterTaleWinterTale Registered Users 107 Posts
    Hackers back in arena. Currently the top 11 or so all use infinite health mods. Most annoying thing is that piroka, godesss and hhdgjhbhh who are all using this mod have modded several times before with each update and been reported so many times by so many different people and they still roam free without consequence contaminating ew3 with their presence.
    new ones who really abusing this mod in pvp are neverEVERR currently first in rankings and xekemate

Very good point.
    What glu do instead? They bann legal players for no reason, like happened to me for 24 hour, and if you ask them explainations they have no clue and do not respond.
    What is this called? Incompetent.
  • Options
    taxman wrote: »
    Hfaria is also a hacker infinite life sort it out glu no point resetting them just ban them from the game puts people off playing in arena

Naveck is also a hacker
  • Options
    Naveck
    NeverEVERR
    vladnk
    Hfaria
    hhdgjhbhh
  • Options
    HatokHatok Registered Users 4 Posts
    hey glu today melek30 did a pvp fight against serseri melek lost the fight because serseri got endless lp so serseri hacks there were no lags