Options

Is your guild "full" but with fewer than 50 members?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    avatar18avatar18 Registered Users 3 Posts
    rastaferians
  • Options
    XandeKohlXandeKohl Registered Users 1 Posts
    My guild is NovaUniao2, and we are with 47/50 members, but I can't add more members.
  • Options
    DarkVPSuperDarkVPSuper Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guild name: Lightworld 47/50 thx
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    hey admin me too my account was lost still on recovering season and my in game player name was henshin in FallTitan Guild and funny that some mate told me that i was in there guild in exodus but in real guild that i was still in FallTitan also my guild same appearing 50/51 fix this up includinf recover back my lost data account.
    current player name GrandPrix lor :eek:
  • Options
    IrafeelgoodIrafeelgood Registered Users 1 Posts
    guild FREESEX
  • Options
    DarkVPSuperDarkVPSuper Registered Users 2 Posts
    Guild name: Lightworld 47/50 thx

It had been a week, glu admin? Now it is 46/50
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    "xHENTAIx" requires your assistance with this problem. We are stuck at 49/50 and can recruit no more. Thanks in advance for your help!
  • Options
    HelmwulfHelmwulf Registered Users 3 Posts
    XxHellFirexX has this issue as well. 48/50.
  • Options
    pc246pc246 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Whoever is reading this forum, can you look at my guild: OmegaSenerity, there has not been any reply, we have been stuck at 45 since 30 June. I was told by Abrar Khan to repost here again.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for your patience everyone. A solution for this issue is hopefully in the works soon. Thanks for your patience while the team looks into the fix. We will update you as soon as we get more details in the next few days.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Thanks for your patience everyone. A solution for this issue is hopefully in the works soon. Thanks for your patience while the team looks into the fix. We will update you as soon as we get more details in the next few days.

Thanks - While you are at it. Please add to the list

Goodfellas

We can only have a max of 49/50 people.
  • Options
    Jon72905Jon72905 Registered Users 2 Posts
    ARE YOU FKIN KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!? LOLOL there was a fix for it back in May... Now there's a new flu admin replying to this thread and suddenly your trying to FIND a fix?!?!? Wow get your sh!t together Glu... I would say the guild TheWolfPack needs to be fixed.. Stuck at 48/50 mbrs... But guess what.. We were so tired of waiting for you all to fix and getting the same stupid excuses that we all left and made a new guild... Fkin RIDICULOUS that we had to do that and give up all of our total vp/ect...
  • Options
    BUNO2BUNO2 Registered Users 77 Posts
    Hooliganss