Options

Game doesn't even start! Crashes at first screen!

Comments

• Options
    Thatcat7Thatcat7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Game crashes, hope they fix it soon. I just brought more gold yesterday also.
  • Options
    KitojjKitojj Registered Users 1 Posts
    I sent an email this morning also complaining that the game worked last night now today it crashes at main screen. Still no response.
  • Options
    Florence22Florence22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    If your on Facebook, there is a page 'Gordon Ramsay DASH' follow it. Says there is problems and they are trying to fix it!!
  • Options
    CyndyCyndy Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on iOS and it's crashed all day ... not cool :(
  • Options
    PhillyDPhillyD Registered Users 1 Posts
    Checking in with this as well, on iPhone 7. I sent in a ticket as well after initial troubleshooting yielded no results. I'm sure they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix as we speak. :)
  • Options
    TalonTalon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here, game won't open (playing on an iPad)
  • Options
    SimkoSimko Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has the problem been solved?
  • Options
    sophia24601sophia24601 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same here after so much progress don't want to give up
  • Options
    vivaceltvivacelt Registered Users 21 Posts
    Does anyone know what event is happening this weekend? Trying to figure out whether to take the risk of deleting and reinstalling the game.
  • Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    New version of Gordon Ramsay Dash is up! Let me know if this fixes your crash when launching the game.
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    Mine is still crashing ��
  • Options
    M0M wrote: »
    Mine is still crashing ��

Sorry to hear that. :( Can you double check the version number that you just downloaded and let me know what it is?
  • Options
    CyndyCyndy Registered Users 2 Posts
    New version of Gordon Ramsay Dash is up! Let me know if this fixes your crash when launching the game.

I updated and it's working just fine... thanks for the assistance :)
  • Options
    Cyndy wrote: »
    I updated and it's working just fine... thanks for the assistance :)

Awesome. Glad to hear it! :)
  • Options
    Hmuse85Hmuse85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    My game is working, but it's not at the level it was before. I have lost status in duels, updates in my restaurants that I earned & paid for are not there, and my progress in certain restaurants has been reset to the beginning - even ones that I earned 5 stars at every level. You are borderline frauds & should be ashamed of taking my $$$.
  • Options
    Gina BarnettGina Barnett Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mine is now working after the update with no loss of stars or levels....
  • Options
    ChefriChefri Registered Users 6 Posts
    Game is working just fine with me now on iOS
  • Options
    Hmuse85 wrote: »
    My game is working, but it's not at the level it was before. I have lost status in duels, updates in my restaurants that I earned & paid for are not there, and my progress in certain restaurants has been reset to the beginning - even ones that I earned 5 stars at every level. You are borderline frauds & should be ashamed of taking my $$$.

Sorry to hear that! Please write in a ticket to support and one of our agents will be able to assist you.
  • Options
    Chefri wrote: »
    Game is working just fine with me now on iOS
    Mine is now working after the update with no loss of stars or levels....

Great to hear guys. :) Thanks for being so patient!
  • Options
    phsteigengaphsteigenga Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thanks dit the replay of my Question/problem and the Quick fix
    SUPER
  • Options
    M0MM0M Registered Users 122 Posts
    I just installed the update and now it works! Thanks DashingMike.
  • Options
    Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    Do NOT uninstall. Wait for news of a fix. I uninstalled I the past when I thought a game issue was caused by somethings I could control. It turned out it was a game issue and when I reinstalled and logged in I lost everything: progress, gold, coins, upgrades, purchases, supplies, etc, etc, etc. I recommend patience and maybe some pressure on them to fix the issue.
  • Options
    annointed3annointed3 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Previous post is correct. I lost all my progress as well even after logging into FB. I have uninstalled and reinstalled in the past without this issue but not this time.
  • Options
    People have posted below that when the uninstalled and reinstalled they lost progress. That is what happened to me. Is there anything that can be done? This is really disappointing!!
  • Options
    PassengerSnailPassengerSnail Moderators 12 Posts
    New update: Yep! You're looking to get 2.0.8 from the app store.

If you continue to have any issues, let us know via the Customer Service link in the settings menu. We'll do our best to get you squared away.
  • Options
    Lincoln28MafiaLincoln28Mafia Registered Users 12 Posts
    Installed update and game is up and running. And it's Free Play.
  • Options
    Awesome. Glad to hear that the new update fixed most of you guys. If you guys get in and the progress is lost, please write into support. They'll be able to assist you. Enjoy the free play event!
  • Options
    I've tried contacting customer service - with a trouble ticket, on various posts on this forum and through customer service in the game and no one will respond to me. It's very disappointing - I lost a lot of progress and a ton of upgrades to my restaurants. It wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't spend real $$ on the game, but I did.
    Awesome. Glad to hear that the new update fixed most of you guys. If you guys get in and the progress is lost, please write into support. They'll be able to assist you. Enjoy the free play event!
  • Options
    Hmuse85 wrote: »
    I've tried contacting customer service - with a trouble ticket, on various posts on this forum and through customer service in the game and no one will respond to me. It's very disappointing - I lost a lot of progress and a ton of upgrades to my restaurants. It wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't spend real $$ on the game, but I did.

Hey Hmuse! It may take a bit for them to respond since it is the weekend. PM me your ticket number and I'll make sure to have someone check soon.
  • Options
    How do I get a ticket number? I was instructed to contact them through the "Contact Us" in the app and title it trouble ticket. Is there somwhere else I should be entering a trouble ticket?
    Hey Hmuse! It may take a bit for them to respond since it is the weekend. PM me your ticket number and I'll make sure to have someone check soon.