Options

Game doesn't even start! Crashes at first screen!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    DashingMikeDashingMike Moderators 664 Posts
    Hmuse85 wrote: »
    How do I get a ticket number? I was instructed to contact them through the "Contact Us" in the app and title it trouble ticket. Is there somwhere else I should be entering a trouble ticket?

Hmm, seems like the new process doesn't show numbers. Do you mind updating your ticket with the word DashingMike. I'll search for the ticket manually and make sure someone takes a look soon. As it is the weekend, it may take a bit.
  • Options
    Hmuse85Hmuse85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm not sure how to update it. It seems to work almost like a texting process, from my phone it looks like I am iMessaging in the app. I can try again with my original information and I can add DashingMike if you think that would work. I understand it can take some time since it's the weekend, thank you for trying to help me!
    Hmm, seems like the new process doesn't show numbers. Do you mind updating your ticket with the word DashingMike. I'll search for the ticket manually and make sure someone takes a look soon. As it is the weekend, it may take a bit.
  • Options
    I'm not sure how to update it. It seems to work almost like a texting process, from my phone it looks like I am iMessaging in the app. I can try again with my original information and I can add DashingMike if you think that would work. I understand it can take some time since it's the weekend, thank you for trying to help me!

Found your ticket! I've passed it to the agents so hopefully they'll be able to respond back to you soon. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    Hmuse85Hmuse85 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you so much!!!! Everything has been restored with the exception of a few prep kitchen recipes but I did get a credit for those. Thank you so much for all your help!!! It may have taken a while but the customer service was outstanding!!!!
    Found your ticket! I've passed it to the agents so hopefully they'll be able to respond back to you soon. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!!! Everything has been restored with the exception of a few prep kitchen recipes but I did get a credit for those. Thank you so much for all your help!!! It may have taken a while but the customer service was outstanding!!!!

Haha. Awesome. Glad to hear the progress is back. Thanks for being so patient in the meantime! :)
  • Options
    sashapiercesashapierce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey all. I have tried contacting customer service numerous times, but no one has yet to get back to me. After having to reinstall the game, I've lost all progress and even after logging in with my facebook account - it wont take me back to where I was, status wise. Any help or piece of advice would be more than welcome. Its months of investing and playing, gone.
  • Options
    SeamstressSeamstress Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue as Sasha. I've contacted customer service with no response. I had everything unlocked, an auto chef in one restaurant, and had made a ton of progress, all gone now. I don't want give up on the game because it's my favourite but I'm not going to replay to get all that progress back. Not to mention the gold I paid for and have now lost. Logging into facebook isn't bringing my previous progress back :(
  • Options
    Seamstress wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue as Sasha. I've contacted customer service with no response. I had everything unlocked, an auto chef in one restaurant, and had made a ton of progress, all gone now. I don't want give up on the game because it's my favourite but I'm not going to replay to get all that progress back. Not to mention the gold I paid for and have now lost. Logging into facebook isn't bringing my previous progress back :(

Hey all. I have tried contacting customer service numerous times, but no one has yet to get back to me. After having to reinstall the game, I've lost all progress and even after logging in with my facebook account - it wont take me back to where I was, status wise. Any help or piece of advice would be more than welcome. Its months of investing and playing, gone.

Hey there! Sorry to hear that. It does take a while since there's been an increase in tickets. If you don't hear them back by tomorrow, please write DashingMike into your ticket and I'll have someone get to you soon.
  • Options
    Sparrow23Sparrow23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    When this issue first began I sent a ticket in response to my game not loading. I have spent this time since replaying casa cubana levels. After getting a response every few days on a couple things to try to reset those levels back...they finally got back to me today saying they made changes to my game. I closed the ticket and my game changed when it went back into the play. I had 23 gold now have 9, I had 50,000+ coins now have 10,000 and lost many recipes. I spent the past while since this error getting back to where I was previously and the changes they made were pointless!!!!!