What are your feelings about it?
I can say that I really like the look of it BUT...
- I dislike that the email notifications for subscribed threads no longer show the responses in the email message. They just have an unnecessarily huge graphic and a Check It Out button link. It's very useful to see the post in the email notification -- even if it's only the first 200 characters or so of it!
- The interface keeps wanting to let me add a photo -- which is awesome -- but it happens whenever I tap to try place the cursor to edit or continue typing. It seems too sensitive. Maybe it's just because it's a new interface that'll take a bit of getting used to. I'd def rather have the option to add a photo than be without it so I'm willing to put time in on this...just thought I'd mention it to see if anyone else is also having this issue.
- I never used to be able to rcv PMs -- maybe someone could send one to me now as a test of this new forum system? Thanks in advance!
- I haven't had this issue when replying to existing threads but this is the first one I've created in the new forum space. I'm noticing that, while my replies worked fine (via iPhone), it is treating this whole post as if it is a form (so is keeping auto-fill info at the ready) instead of serving me the far more useful predictive text suggestions. That might be a good bug fix for the list, if any devs are reading this post!
- I have a -feeling- that this new forum format can be linked to Tapatalk! That'd be fantastic! If so, any idea what the address/info to use for linking might be?
- Finally, will this forum be frequented more, well, frequently by game CSRs/Techs to answer questions and address massive (non-individual) game issues? I don't think Dashing Mike has been around for a minute. It was helpful when there was a GLU presence here, if only just to give your loyal players a sense of confidence that someone was listening and passing problems/suggestions along to more powerful ears!