What do the names of the campaigns mean and why do they unlock in out of order?
The names of the campaigns in the game (Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword) are all the actual names for the offensive campaign and the order in which they unlock is the actual order in which the real attacks occurred.How do I hit these planes?
Make sure to aim a little in front of fast moving planes, those bullets have a far distance to travel and the planes are moving fast.What the heck is a Quadzooka?
The Quadzooka allows you to go into every mission with 4 free bazooka shots. You can use these four shots to destroy anything you want. Quadzooka is in the killin' enemies business. And cousin, business is a-boomin.What does that icon of the radio do in the middle of my screen during battle
That button allows you to call in an Artillery Strike. You’ll hear the bombs falling and the bombs will take out anything in the area!Help!! I can’t beat this tank, how can I take it down?
Tanks can only be destroyed by using Bazooka shots or with Grenades. Each tank has a different armor level, so it may take quite a few grenades or multiple Bazooka shots to take out. Each dot represents a grenade. A Bazooka shot will take out 6 dots on the damage meter.How do I earn Grenades?
You get rewarded one grenade with each star you receive in a mission. You can go back and try to get stars on every mission. Also we give away grenades quite often in your daily bonus. You can also purchase grenades and Bazookas in the store.What’s does Utah D-Day 161620Z or Utah Day 2 0215Z mean in the mission title?
This is actually the time the event mission is taking place in military time starting from D-Day 0600 Zulu (Zulu is the time zone) or 6am Greenwich time.I saw a flash and my health went way down, what happened?
That means there is a sniper in your area. Pull out your rifle and find him before he gets you. You will know he is there by the bright flash from his scope.I got a Kill Streak!! How did I do that?
If you kill 3 or more enemies within a few seconds of each other you will get a kill streak and get a better score for the level. Also you can even get an enemy to surrender!What are the weapons at my disposal?
I received some stars in my last mission, what are these stars for?
- Rifles are great at taking precise high damage shots “HEADSHOTS ANYONE?” You can zoom in and take out your enemy quickly. These usually have low rounds, but high damage.
- Machine Guns are high intensity rapid fire weapons best used for close up enemies. These aren’t as accurate but are great to take out multiple enemies quickly
- ACK ACKs are the mounted guns used in Airplane missions
- Anti-tank weaponry: The Quadzooka, the bazookas rounds and grenades are all used to take out armored vehicles. Regular weapons cant damage them.
- Power Ups: Medkits and Artillery Strikes. Use Medkits to heal yourself and Artillery strikes to take out all the enemies in an area.
- Armor allows you to take a lot of extra damage and still survive. These last over multiple missions.
In each mission there are three goals to achieve. You can see your next goal listed on the bottom of the map screen. With each goal you complete, you are rewarded a star which you can use to unlock new campaigns. You get gold rewards for reaching a target numbers of stars during gameplay. If you don’t get 3 stars in a mission you can always go back and attempt it again to get the stars you might have missed.How do I earn gold?
In-game you can earn gold by leveling up or by achieving star goals and getting the rewards. You can also click on the “Get Free Gold” button in the bottom right of the store screen to earn gold outside of the game.