Options

Hope the admins & mods do better job this time

NikoleiNikolei Registered Users 26 Posts
i think the quality control read my posts and decided a wise decision.
if the admins can do the job - glu do not had to shut its forum down, what more for 1 month.
you shut down things when faulty not because admins cannot do job well.
admins stop asking players to file ticket or say thank you for feedback if you not sincere to help out.
please learn from itunes customer suppport.
they are the best and people says apple users the most pleased.
can't say same for android users or glu players.
shutting down forum seem so lazy and easy method?
do a better job again next time
Glory to the Motherland

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    You are very wrong sir and you don't have the correct facts.

We did not shut down the forum. We shut down the "general discussion section" because users were getting out of hand and were using personal attacks on each other among other things.

This is part of our job, however you seem to have some attitude towards everything we do, no matter what it is. We do understand people have different opinions and criticism but it seems that you have a fascination about attacking everything we do on the forum.

No matter what you say and no matter how you twist the facts we will continue to maintain the forum and provide help to our users. So please look at the big picture and enough of this nonsense.

Thank you.
  • Options
    and you like to be proud of your incompetence? i have not more comments or advice or suggerstion for you.
    you can tell other people many excuses but i lost my monies buying things that glu cant deliver and you blame in on apple in your reply to one poor player.
    you take care, foolish one. it's a waste of my time even coming here.
    stupid site that only blames other when they don't know their feeling of players losing monies?

thank you for nothing. if you can't take critize - don't give cause for players to be unhappy. so simple that you dont understand. wonder why you still can work in this company?
    knock-knock-knock-knock on your head!
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Options
    dilg2012dilg2012 Registered Users 358 Posts
    In fairness to this new forum, this new forum allows us to share ideas on how we can play and enjoy our games. We learn from each other and help out those whoare having difficulties. As for technical and specific game issues, we do share tips on how to troubleshoot them. If can't solve we advise that they reach out to those who can help us better and that is why we ask players to file tickets - so that we can work with groups that can provide us a solution.

I believe that we should maintain this forum where players can freely share their ideas without of course hurting others. If anyone feels that people can say things that can hurt others so freely without any consideration of what others may feel then I suggest that a different forum would be better for them. I do request we maintain this forum as a place where players can enjoy and if there are problems or issues let us try to talk about them nicely and try to find solutions.

I do not work for Glu. I am a player who volunteered to help out this forum without expecting anything in return. I freely share what I know about the games I play and I do have good friends in this forum who give useful tips on how I can enjoy my games.
    The Wolf Pack are my friends, like all others whom I have the pleasure to know. You have my respect because you deserve it - the same way I expect this respect from you as well.
  • Options
    TurpinTurpin Registered Users 240 Posts
    I do believe glu is doing the correct thing by shutting down the general discussion When people are arguing and saying bad words. I was 1 of them that was getting blamed but I was not around during the time it was shut down. I did not flip out I do not blame anybody for anything. It's just what people do put the blame on other people When they don't want to accept their own actions.
    _
    Yes a month was a long time But if the administration wanted to They could have shut it down for 2 months.
    And I do know what it feels like to lose money. I lose 50,000 dollars a year Being in at home dad to a handicapped child.

Good job glu and keep it up;)
    One of the hardest lessons to learn Are the ones that hurt the most..
  • Options
    our country poor because of history mistakes. your country poor because spendtrift and borrow and borrow minded country. and if you lose 50,000 dollars - its not something you should boast in public? and shutting part of a bisnis service for 2 months? and it was a good job? that part i really don't understand how you think. but its your business. hope you are lucky during the two months you shut down your business?
    americans like to boast of their debts. yes?
    Glory to the Motherland
  • Options
    GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    The General Topics section of the forums was closed from March 18 through March 27 (9 days)- nowhere near one month. We attempted to open the forums earlier (just after a few days of closing), but were bombarded with abusive language again. Those 9 days were for general topics only, with no other game communities effected. Thank you for all who continued to contribute to the forums in a positive way, even though the one general section was temporarily closed.

The first rule of the forums says "Please do not discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions." As such, I am closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.