Options

Introductions

MatteoMatteo Registered Users 34 Posts
Hi there, my name is Matteo and I'm Italian. You Glu guys are great, Eternity Warriors 2 is amazing, I've never seen such a good game on mobile. Congratulations!:p

I've a question about the game: can I ask here o shall I post in another section?:D

Comments

• Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    Hi Matteo, Welcome to the forums. You will be able to find some great tips and advice from other gamers for all your favorite glu games here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Happy Gaming!;)
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Hi shanny, thanks for your hospitality. I wanted to know a thing about the fight against the first dragon, the Green Dragon: during the fight, behind the dragon, I notice a shining item, what is it? A chest with something inside?
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    Matteo wrote: »
    Hi shanny, thanks for your hospitality. I wanted to know a thing about the fight against the first dragon, the Green Dragon: during the fight, behind the dragon, I notice a shining item, what is it? A chest with something inside?

Im pretty sure what you mean about something shinning is a sword. There is a huge sword behind the dragon, its behind all the dragons but it is not obtainable. Once you beat the black deagon you will get the bane but not that sword behind him
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    shannyshanny Registered Users 440 Posts
    There you have it matteo. lol Kush answered the question that you asked, and he would know better since I don't play that game. I'm more of the zombie killilng, D-Day, Gun Brothers. type player.:D
    A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself. :cool:
  • Options
    Im pretty sure what you mean about something shinning is a sword. There is a huge sword behind the dragon, its behind all the dragons but it is not obtainable. Once you beat the black deagon you will get the bane but not that sword behind him
    Yep, it's a sword, so I saw that right. Which is the bane?
  • Options
    RoxieRoxie Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello Everyone, Newbie here. My Name is Roxie ( like you can't tell by my sign in :cool:) just discovered the co. because of the game Stardom. Now, see so other many games that I many be interested in.
  • Options
    Yep, it's a sword, so I saw that right. Which is the bane?

the dragons bane is the weapon you receive when you defeat the black dragon (which is the last dragon of all 5). every time you defeat a dragon for the first time you receive armor pieces like wyrm slayer shoulders or belt and all other armor pieces. then the last dragon gives you the dragon bane which is a big blue axe. once you defeat a dragon the armor will become available in the shop for free. once you reach the black dragon you should have all 5 wyrm slayer armor pieces unlocked in the shop for free and once you kill the black dragon the bane will become available for free i the shop which is one of the best weapons in the game
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    Welcome Matteo!

Glu does make some awesome games. If you like Eternity Warriors 2 I would suggest trying out their game called INDESTRUCTIBLE. It is an online car crashing, blow it up PvP game. I don't think you will be disappointed. :) Come visit us at the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum when you have a chance.

Enjoy!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    OK, got it Kush, thanks. But is there a website where I can find a list of all items and weapons available in the game? So that I can see which armor or weapon or belt etc. is better than another!
    Mike wrote: »
    Welcome Matteo!

Glu does make some awesome games. If you like Eternity Warriors 2 I would suggest trying out their game called INDESTRUCTIBLE. It is an online car crashing, blow it up PvP game. I don't think you will be disappointed. :) Come visit us at the INDESTRUCTIBLE forum when you have a chance.

Enjoy!
    Thanks Mike but I don't like car games.
  • Options
    OK, got it Kush, thanks. But is there a website where I can find a list of all items and weapons available in the game? So that I can see which armor or weapon or belt etc. is better than another!

there is always a list somewhere on the internet that shows all the items in a game because some users already completed the game like me . but remember upgrading items almost always gives a different result, some upgrade might give more critical hit chance or more critical hit damage and other things so it all depends on preference
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    there is always a list somewhere on the internet that shows all the items in a game because some users already completed the game like me . but remember upgrading items almost always gives a different result, some upgrade might give more critical hit chance or more critical hit damage and other things so it all depends on preference
    I can't find anything, can you link me one?
  • Options
    sure. i will get you one when i get home because i am away at the moment but i will look for a place that has all weapons for you soon
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Kush, really, you're so kind! If possible, a list with also all armors and items will be well-accepted.
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts

You are welcome. You know that is funny because I do not like car games in general. This game is not at all like any car game you have probably played before. It is not a racing game, I hate racing games. :) I'll be honest, when I first saw this game on my Android and watch the trailer, I was very close to not downloading because of my aversion to car games like you but I decided to give it a try, and it is now my favorite game. Since it is online multiplayer, the game competition is always new and fresh. I hope you can still give this one a try.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    ok as soon as i get home i will check for you and let you know here or if you dont read it because its been some time i will send it to you in a private message
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Mike wrote: »
    You are welcome. You know that is funny because I do not like car games in general. This game is not at all like any car game you have probably played before. It is not a racing game, I hate racing games. :) I'll be honest, when I first saw this game on my Android and watch the trailer, I was very close to not downloading because of my aversion to car games like you but I decided to give it a try, and it is now my favorite game. Since it is online multiplayer, the game competition is always new and fresh. I hope you can still give this one a try.

no reason not to download and if you don't like it there is always delete button ;)
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    I'll hold in check this thread, you can post the list here easily. By the way, now I'm at level 27, I've Dragon Breaker as weapon and two pieces of Wyrm Slayer as armor, Wyrm Slayer Armpiece and Wyrm Slayer Leggings; I've completed Undead Spire and killed the first Dragon, now I can't go on anywhere. I being killed whatever floor I try, which tips can you give me?:confused:
  • Options
    If you play on iOS I can help you clear some floors
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Nope, I play on Android, what a pity! But in the main menu, under Quests there is a timer, Daily... what is it?
  • Options
    Nope, I play on Android, what a pity! But in the main menu, under Quests there is a timer, Daily... what is it?

Probably the daily challenges. Not 100 percent sure cuz your on android :p
    IMG%5D