Options

Lost everything for account

justin24788justin24788 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello I recently installed Eternity Warriors 2 on my Android Razor Maxx HD. The game players pretty well for the two days I had it but then all of a sudden got to where when I attempted to open the game it would almost finish loading but stop. I waited an hour to see if it would load which it did not. I ended the app process in my phones task manager and received same result. I tried later on that night hoping that time would change it but still same. I tried turning off 4g and using WiFi. I tried restarting my phone. I tried signing into Google + first then opening the game because I noticed that it would flash singing into Google + just before it would freeze. I then decided to uninstall and reinstall the app seeing as I saw no other alternative. I was hoping that since I linked my Google+ account with the game it would keep my items and level but nope. I spent 9.99$ on this game and was around level 20 with several pieces of rare gear. It is completely and utterly ridiculous for me have lost my money and time spent already into the game because it stop functioning properly. Please address this issue with my account to avoid this being an absolute loss. Any information you may need I will be happy to provide.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    clinekzclinekz Registered Users 2 Posts
    The exact same scenario just happened to me.....however I uploaded to the cloud. But when I loaded the cloud data I was only level 20 instead of 41 and lost all my high level gear. I would appreciate a response as well.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello,

We asked our team about this issue here.

They would like to know if you were logged in to Google+ when you started playing. The game will not save until you sign in to G+

It also require your device to be online with a reliable connection for some time. If you just finish playing and shut off the device right away, nothing is saved, the saving takes time based on Google's server access and that is not something we can measure.
  • Options
    clinekzclinekz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I was logged in and had been for at least an hour. When the game initially locked up I was playing in multiplayer mode and the game timed out and forced me to shut the game down. It was after that, that the game would not load.
    Francis wrote: »
    Hello,

We asked our team about this issue here.

They would like to know if you were logged in to Google+ when you started playing. The game will not save until you sign in to G+

It also require your device to be online with a reliable connection for some time. If you just finish playing and shut off the device right away, nothing is saved, the saving takes time based on Google's server access and that is not something we can measure.
  • Options
    DARKEN7777777DARKEN7777777 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me! Except that I hadn't only spent a few dollars but more than 300€. I really lost the count but I was extremely advanced in the game! Then it stopped loading. I waited many months, then reinstalled my Android for other reasons and reconnected my game to my account, expecting to still have it, but it systematically shows a message saying there were errors loading the informations of my avatar, then it seems to brings on my french avatar, the one I have on the french and extremely more bugged version of E. Warriors 2 (though I'm not sure it is it), and he's not as advanced as my other one was. I absolutely want my account or money back: that can't be accepted.

Sorry to seem rude. I really liked this game, but I can't bare to have lost all my time and money and not even have finished it.

Thank you for your quik reply.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Please contact Customer Care. We are not equipped to solve issues related to purchases on the forum.

Thanks.
  • Options
    RoxxoRoxxo Registered Users 6 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Please contact Customer Care. We are not equipped to solve issues related to purchases on the forum.

Thanks.

I don't think anybody in Glu is equipped to-do anything but take money.. with as much money they make I'm sure you would think they could make the system a lot better. Like maybe the Android cloud system?