Options

glu credits bugs

LHitmaNLHitmaN Registered Users 2 Posts
It's not the first time I am running into different glu credits bugs...
First, glu credits were dissapeared.. then purchased glu credits didn't appeared until I've installed the glu credit restore app...
So now its the daily bonus credits from Gun Bros... there is a bug that didnt count glu credits few days in a row or swallowed few of daily bonuses...
Though there is also few other games such as toy village or small street that there is different count of glu credits... right now the bonus of 16 and 24 ingun bros wasnt added to the glu and wrote 0 glu... after glu restore credits it came back to 21 instead of 31 and didnt add the 24 cred and yesterday the 14.
.. o_O
Im asking to solve the problem, and compensate me for the loss cause Im playing all of your games and purchased a lot of credits and items via paypal...

Comments

• Options
    leoborgleoborg Registered Users 8 Posts
    LHitmaN wrote: »
    It's not the first time I am running into different glu credits bugs...
    First, glu credits were dissapeared.. then purchased glu credits didn't appeared until I've installed the glu credit restore app...
    So now its the daily bonus credits from Gun Bros... there is a bug that didnt count glu credits few days in a row or swallowed few of daily bonuses...
    Though there is also few other games such as toy village or small street that there is different count of glu credits... right now the bonus of 16 and 24 ingun bros wasnt added to the glu and wrote 0 glu... after glu restore credits it came back to 21 instead of 31 and didnt add the 24 cred and yesterday the 14.
    .. o_O
    Im asking to solve the problem, and compensate me for the loss cause Im playing all of your games and purchased a lot of credits and items via paypal...

Noone cares Glu the least

Me for that matter reported bug that absolutely is that, I've tried on 5 different devices with identical result, and to be the smelly finger to the fullest that bug stops progress on all legendary armor missions, but being that noone xcept me came that far, they bothered none. 7 months from my first report still can't finnish the games side bonus missions