Options

lost character on eternity warrior 2

cheuktangcheuktang Registered Users 2 Posts
hi, i was level 46 until my little brother pressed “load” and i was put back to lvl 11... is there anyway to get my character back, because i love that game and i wouldnt want to start all over again. please help me

Comments

• Options
    PhobikPhobik Registered Users 4 Posts
    This just happens to me, I was lvl 67 with upgraded armour and upgraded dragon bane, this it total bs I've been playing the game for months... Wtf can this be fixed? If not I will delete the game and give this game a bad rep and all games associated with this company! My Game Center name is John949494 there you can see my achievements and show I am not lying, need help
  • Options
    cheuktangcheuktang Registered Users 2 Posts
    i hope they do fix this because im starting from scratch again and even though i spent nothing on the game, i dont want to repeat everything and getting all the equipments i had!
  • Options
    jaymart211jaymart211 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im in the same boat is there a fix fir this yet?
  • Options
    MittentamerMittentamer Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too just now 61 blue foul sickle sword. All dragonscale armour upgrade 1 left on each wyrm stuff dragon bane and orange twin manglers wtf I'm pissed playin for months as well
  • Options
    exemartinez.1992exemartinez.1992 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was level 46 ... i saved my game and when i load it im back to level 26.. can u give my character lvl 46 back please? Because i like this game and i dont wanna play all again !! .. please give me back my lvl 46 !!! .... my name is exemartinez.1992 my email : exemartinez.1992@gmail.com
    Please !!!
  • Options
    ilkanilkan Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost my character i need help plz...
  • Options
    ilkanilkan Registered Users 2 Posts
    My account is faridginding@gmail.com
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    If you have not filed a ticket with Customer Care, you should go that route because nothing here on the forum is going to solve this issue.