Options

Root devices?

SypherSypher Registered Users 1 Posts
Was playing eternity warrior 2 when suddenly I got some kind of message. Kliked back and it crashed. After i restarted the game I had to load because i lost everything. But now I cant play in the tournament. I get a message that a rooted device cant join tournament games. Can someone help me to fix it. Dont know what root devices means or how to undo it. Even resetted my phone back to factory settings and still I get it.

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Rooting Android devices is the equivalent of jailbreaking an Apple device. It is modifying your phone so that you can access the files and modify them to your like. However, a lot of people root their phones to more or less hack games to give themselves an advantage in the game. Eternity Warrior is probably thinking that you have tampered with your phone and is blocking you to prevent hackers from playing the game. It is interesting though that you have factory reset and it is still stuck though. If your phone is not up to date check that first. You can also google about unrooting your phone and see if it works at all, even if your phone should not be rooted, it might help.
    dfk75h.jpg