Options

my glu games

Flint263Flint263 Registered Users 5 Posts
I've been playing glu games for ages without any problems but,since the 4th of October none of my glu games load. Can somebody tell me why?

Comments

• Options
    DayneDayne Registered Users 3 Posts
    Flint263 wrote: »
    I've been playing glu games for ages without any problems but,since the 4th of October none of my glu games load. Can somebody tell me why?

I've had the same problem. it didn't happen by date and I was playing a glu game today and now it won't start. Heard several things like stop applications to save memory, reinstall, clear browsing data, etc. None work and this only applies to glu games therefore this is why none of these things fixed the problem. Glu need to sort this out or explain clearly why this is happening.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello,

Thanks for your messages. We still don't have enough information to help. there are no games referenced and just saying "all Glu games" is not very helpful as we need details and specifics to look into the problems. Since we do not have similar reports from other channel, you should consider checking if the problem is on your end. Please provide more details so we can look into the issue for you.

Thanks.
  • Options
    alphaalpha Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have an android tablet and have been playing Black Gate inferno for a while. Now I can't even log in.The only server that shows, shows only one toon. I had two and now I can't access them keep getting the message (Server is maintain )But the server at log in says good. Can anyone help?
  • Options
    DayneDayne Registered Users 3 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hello,

Thanks for your messages. We still don't have enough information to help. there are no games referenced and just saying "all Glu games" is not very helpful as we need details and specifics to look into the problems. Since we do not have similar reports from other channel, you should consider checking if the problem is on your end. Please provide more details so we can look into the issue for you.

Thanks.

It's happened to all the glu games I've played consisting of Heroes of Destiny, Eternity warriors 2, dragon slayor, blood and glory and a few others friends have had difficulties with. On the specific forums for each game there definitely are problems of all kinds mentioned. I only say this applies purely to glu games because I've never seen or had problems like this with other games.
  • Options
    Hi Dayne,

Thanks for your reply. The Glu games you mentioned have been verified this morning to be running without problems on multiple devices and platforms. At this point, I would recommend you contact Customer Care and provide them with details of your device to try and troubleshoot your issue. You may want to think of anything that changed recently, something that may be conflicting with our games (have you added any new apps before the problem started? I would look there first).

As for the problems mentioned in every section of our forum: well this is the nature of this site, people come here to look for help about a problem they are experiencing, rarely you will find folks coming here to say "Hi, I have no issues". Every software developer has the same experience, this is normal traffic. Compared to the millions of downloads and players playing games, this is very normal for us and other publishers.
  • Options
    alpha wrote: »
    I have an android tablet and have been playing Black Gate inferno for a while. Now I can't even log in.The only server that shows, shows only one toon. I had two and now I can't access them keep getting the message (Server is maintain )But the server at log in says good. Can anyone help?

Hi Alpha,

I asked the team to look into this and report back. Since there are multiple servers for this game, can you tell us what server are you on? Is it the "Moon" server or a different one? Will let you know what we find hopefully soon. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    BIGBOI2610BIGBOI2610 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dayne wrote: »
    It's happened to all the glu games I've played consisting of Heroes of Destiny, Eternity warriors 2, dragon slayor, blood and glory and a few others friends have had difficulties with. On the specific forums for each game there definitely are problems of all kinds mentioned. I only say this applies purely to glu games because I've never seen or had problems like this with other games.

Old post, but hey, I just tried to log, and repeats my connection is bad...while pandora keeps playing...Black Gate:Inferno has been abandoned it seems. All things involving help are suspended until the rev team returns from their Cabo Wabo vacation, paid for by donors such as myself. X(