• Options
    avg_josephavg_joseph Registered Users 1 Posts
    game crashes everytime I open it

Macbook pro 15' ( i7 )

OS 10.8.5

Beg for tech. help

I'm having the same problem...

iPhone 5s Latest software

Crashes every time I open it... Tried rebooting phone and all fixes in FAQ's
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Updates for the game are coming soon. It should have better performance and unlock another region (I think 5).

Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    Garfield MartinGarfield Martin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am experiencing the same problem. If it is crashing prior to the "checking for updates" has concluded...will the up date fix that??? I have to much money and fold bars to walk away...plus I am hooked beyond measure. Please help soon.
  • Options
    I am experiencing the same problem. If it is crashing prior to the "checking for updates" has concluded...will the up date fix that??? I have to much money and fold bars to walk away...plus I am hooked beyond measure. Please help soon.

The game requires a reliable online connection. Please make sure your device can communicate online before starting the game. What platform are you on, Apple or Android?
  • Options
    PrimawanPrimawan Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem, and I've tried everything. Last measure: I uninstall and reinstall... And I am back to level 1! All my upgrades and money are gone! :(

Please help! I like it so much...

iPhone 5c

Thanks
  • Options
    Wow, why uninstall? we never said to do that. The game does not save online, you just lost all your progress.

Here are the recommended steps for game crashing. They are posted on the forum here in Customer Care section (only if someone reads them)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do
  • Options
    dongan187dongan187 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Wow, why uninstall? we never said to do that. The game does not save online, you just lost all your progress.

Here are the recommended steps for game crashing. They are posted on the forum here in Customer Care section (only if someone reads them)

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?589-My-game-is-CRASHING-what-do-I-do

Hi there, I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, since the last update, I can't access this game at all. I have over 200,000 dollars and 18 gold saved waiting for the new update. Now that it's updated it crashes every time I load, saying "Unfortunately, Deer Hunter 2014 has stopped"

Restarting didn't seem to do anything. Can you please fix this? Seems to be an android thing, as my flatmate on his iphone5 has no issues, but also no money haha.
  • Options
    davidadavida Registered Users 4 Posts

I did everything on this list and is still crashed after initial load - the mail screen starts to load and then BAM!
  • Options
    dongan, we asked the team about this, they are looking into the Android crash reports. Thanks for your patience.

davida: What iOS device are you using?
  • Options
    davida: What iOS device are you using?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.03
    3 GB available
  • Options
    Ok thanks for getting back to me. The team is looking into loading issues as a whole. I'll update you when I hear back from them.
  • Options
    We have released this morning an update for Deer Hunter 2014 Android. Please update your game to version 1.1.1 this should fix most of the crashing devices especially the Galaxy SIII.

Thanks.
  • Options
    mawby1mawby1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Stupid question but how do you force update? Doesn't the app automatically check for updates on start-up? Mine is still on 1.1.0 and crashes almost after every hunt. Love the game but the crashing is pretty annoying.
  • Options
    mawby1mawby1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Nevermind...I restarted the device.
  • Options
    |_Energizer_Bunny_||_Energizer_Bunny_| Registered Users 2 Posts
    We have released this morning an update for Deer Hunter 2014 Android. Please update your game to version 1.1.1 this should fix most of the crashing devices especially the Galaxy SIII.

Thanks.

Hi Franics,

I am on the latest version of IOS on my iPhone 5,
    Deer Hunter won't get past updating in the opening loading screen

It hasn't since I updated it last
    And I had raised 162,000 dollars (buying all the level 5 guns :])
    And have almost every achievement

Not about to just delete the best app on iPhone!!!

Please help
  • Options
    combatmedic31combatmedic31 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Francis,

I am on samsung galaxy s 3 using Android and the update did not fix the crashing problem after every time you hunt. Any other suggestions please I love this game but it won't work
  • Options
    ShambawambaShambawamba Registered Users 3 Posts
    Francis, maybe you can help me. I am on iphone 5s 64 gb with the latest iOS version and playing DH2014. I have not had any problems until today when I launched DH2014 and it tried to update and crashed. Since then, I cannot play the game but I can open it to buy gold and currency in game. When I hit the play button, the game crashes instantly. I also can get into the options in game and change those if I wanted to. The game also checks for updates and prepares itself like it did when it worked. I have tried the suggestions in the link on one of the other replies. Nothing seems to work. Please help.
  • Options
    Hi Franics,

I am on the latest version of IOS on my iPhone 5,
    Deer Hunter won't get past updating in the opening loading screen

It hasn't since I updated it last
    And I had raised 162,000 dollars (buying all the level 5 guns :])
    And have almost every achievement

Not about to just delete the best app on iPhone!!!

Please help

Ok, let's do this:

Please submit a ticket to customer care, then let me know what is the ticket number. Once I have this I will ask the agent to work with us on a solution. let's try it this way. Ok? I'll wait for the ticket number.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Francis,

I am on samsung galaxy s 3 using Android and the update did not fix the crashing problem after every time you hunt. Any other suggestions please I love this game but it won't work

OK thanks for letting me know. Please submit a ticket to Customer Care and and make sure you include the model number of the Galaxy SIII, it should be behind the battery. There are several different models. Also once you have submitted the ticket, please let me know that number and I'll work directly with the agent to see what's going on.
  • Options
    Francis, maybe you can help me. I am on iphone 5s 64 gb with the latest iOS version and playing DH2014. I have not had any problems until today when I launched DH2014 and it tried to update and crashed. Since then, I cannot play the game but I can open it to buy gold and currency in game. When I hit the play button, the game crashes instantly. I also can get into the options in game and change those if I wanted to. The game also checks for updates and prepares itself like it did when it worked. I have tried the suggestions in the link on one of the other replies. Nothing seems to work. Please help.

Same deal like the previous 2 messages I posted. Let's get a ticket started and post back the number here then we'll take it from there. Thanks!
  • Options
    TigerhornTigerhorn Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue...iPhone5 with maxed out gear on level 5 and now when I start the game it tries to update and just locks up....please help
  • Options
    Same deal like the previous 2 messages I posted. Let's get a ticket started and post back the number here then we'll take it from there. Thanks!

So I have submitted a ticket as you asked and provided as much detail as I could think of. The ticket number is 131109-000212. If you need anything else, please let me know and I'll do my best to help. Thanks again Francis.
  • Options
    So I have submitted a ticket as you asked and provided as much detail as I could think of. The ticket number is 131109-000212. If you need anything else, please let me know and I'll do my best to help. Thanks again Francis.

Thanks. I heard from them and they said the next update version 1.2 will have a fix for this. They also sent you some more info in the ticket. Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    Thanks. I heard from them and they said the next update version 1.2 will have a fix for this. They also sent you some more info in the ticket. Thanks for your patience.

Hey Francis, they did get back to me like you said, but they said to wait for the next update (which I don't know when it will be out) or to delete some files using "a file utility that allows you to browse files on your phone." I don't know which file utility to use so I can access these files they are telling me to delete. I need a name of a utility so I can download one and actually get the job done. I have looked online and am not having very much luck on how to get access to specific files within an app so I can delete certain files. Can you talk to them and send me a link of where to download such a utility? If you can't do it on forums, have them send me a link to my email that I provided when I made that ticket with support. That will work as well. If they can't give me a link, they can at least give me a name of such a utility. Thanks again for the help.
  • Options
    DrewsakDrewsak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi All! I have iPhone 5 with current software installed. I've been playing Deer Hunter 2014 without any issues until yesterday. When I start the game, it goes the updating, preparing, etc...and the game starts just like it always has. But, when I go into the game, Region 5 has disappeared! Prior to this, I had completed the game...including Region 5. I have closed the app several times and reset my iPhone but nothing has fixed the problem! I'm gonna contact customer care but is anyone else having this is issue or know of a fix?

Thanks in Advance!
  • Options
    DrewsakDrewsak Registered Users 2 Posts
    Drewsak wrote: »
    Hi All! I have iPhone 5 with current software installed. I've been playing Deer Hunter 2014 without any issues until yesterday. When I start the game, it goes the updating, preparing, etc...and the game starts just like it always has. But, when I go into the game, Region 5 has disappeared! Prior to this, I had completed the game...including Region 5. I have closed the app several times and reset my iPhone but nothing has fixed the problem! I'm gonna contact customer care but is anyone else having this is issue or know of a fix?

Thanks in Advance!

Here is my support ticket #131112-000179 if that helps you Francis.
  • Options
    SkutovicsSkutovics Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello!

I use the game done the region 1. downloaded the region 2, but it doesnt funciton good. The hunting series icon is deficient, and when i press button "go hunt" i just see my rifles and a big black window. what is that? help! i dont want to uninstall the game. and sorry my english :-)
  • Options
    Ok thanks for getting back to me. The team is looking into loading issues as a whole. I'll update you when I hear back from them.

#131112-000278
  • Options
    |_Energizer_Bunny_||_Energizer_Bunny_| Registered Users 2 Posts
    Francis,
    Thank you very much this is so appreciated.
    My ticket number is #131112-000280,

Really hope this gets fixed! It really is the best app out there
  • Options
    olsen928olsen928 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Francis, I submitted a help ticket (#131112-000354). Iphone 5....stuck on checking for update screen. 180k+, $30 invested in gold. Please let me know when your team has a resolution.

AND GIVE ALL US ALL A BIG A*@ GUN FOR OUR PROBLEMS.....I'M 5 DAYS IN W/O PLAYING....ALL THE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS ARN'T HELPING EITHER!!!!

Thanks in Advance
    Michael,