Options

deer hunter 2014

GerryGerry Registered Users 2 Posts
The game keeps crashing/freezing on the sony xperia u i like the game and have tried everything stopped running apps forced close etc uninstalled then reinstalled read comments and their are quite a few from the same device as mine having the same problem you managed to fix galaxy s4 problem what about the rest of us

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Gerry, thanks for your message.

I will relay the note to the team.

My personal opinion: Sony always tries to be "different" by making devices that are not mainstream Android and always run into these issues; not talking about crashes but more like usability, pointing devices and just general use of the device. It's very frustrating to deal with these issues and most times the device end up being blacklisted. I hope they look into them.
  • Options
    KyleSpeirsKyleSpeirs Registered Users 7 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi Gerry, thanks for your message.

I will relay the note to the team.

My personal opinion: Sony always tries to be "different" by making devices that are not mainstream Android and always run into these issues; not talking about crashes but more like usability, pointing devices and just general use of the device. It's very frustrating to deal with these issues and most times the device end up being blacklisted. I hope they look into them.

My advice: uninstall it and move on. I've had nothing but issues.