Options

DH 2014 not working and deleted

QtrHeroQtrHero Registered Users 1 Posts
DH 2014 was not working for me for more than a week. And i wanted to play Alaska so bad. So i decided to redownload the game and i thought my account is saved to my game center. But when i redownloaded the game i lost everything and started from the beginning. Please help i lost everything is there anything i can do to retrieve my account. I still have my achievements and im still in leaderboard on game center.

Comments

• Options
    V.a.g.erbondV.a.g.erbond Registered Users 1 Posts
    QtrHero wrote: »
    DH 2014 was not working for me for more than a week. And i wanted to play Alaska so bad. So i decided to redownload the game and i thought my account is saved to my game center. But when i redownloaded the game i lost everything and started from the beginning. Please help i lost everything is there anything i can do to retrieve my account. I still have my achievements and im still in leaderboard on game center.
    exactly the same thing has happen to me please advise
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The game progress is not saved anywhere online. It is saved on your device. If you uninstall the game then you're pretty much deleting your progress as well. Unfortunately there is no way to retrieve something that is not being saved :(
  • Options
    eloieloi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had the same problem, but i'm had my data saved in the cloud and even that i can recover my progress, i was to get into the region 4... i don't wanna star all over again :mad: