Options

game data lost

accountinghunteraccountinghunter Registered Users 1 Posts
Got some reason my device keeps losing sync to the cloud 8 have finished stage for twice now but keep getting thrown back to stage three. Is there anyway to a came it too stage 4. I was getting ready to kill scarface when it conflicted with the cloud and local. Both showed the same do I hit cloud and it threw me back to level 3 and removed my lvl 5 rifle purchase and upgrades.

Comments

• Options
    kamdenpkamdenp Registered Users 1 Posts
    Similat just happened to me. Gutted. Any support from glu!!???
  • Options
    Jim ZJim Z Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just got a new phone and lost all of my data and standings and PURCHASES even after I saved to iCloud. Who can help recover????
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Jim Z wrote: »
    I just got a new phone and lost all of my data and standings and PURCHASES even after I saved to iCloud. Who can help recover????

Please submit a ticket to Customer Care. I don't believe the game data will move across devices. This game saves only on your local device.
    kamdenp wrote: »
    Similat just happened to me. Gutted. Any support from glu!!???

Please submit a ticket and provide details. We have no idea if you are on Android or iOS. Either way You should contact Customer Care.
    Got some reason my device keeps losing sync to the cloud 8 have finished stage for twice now but keep getting thrown back to stage three. Is there anyway to a came it too stage 4. I was getting ready to kill scarface when it conflicted with the cloud and local. Both showed the same do I hit cloud and it threw me back to level 3 and removed my lvl 5 rifle purchase and upgrades.

Same thing, please submit a ticket. I am guessing this is Android. Cloud save on Android needs time to upload, it is not an instant button touch delete, the data upload over time. explain to Customer Care what has been done so far on your device in order to give them an idea to assist you.

Thank you.