Options

what is going on with your games, Glu?

sspacetravelrsspacetravelr Registered Users 38 Posts
I am have trouble with both Deer Hunter and e warrior.
Deer Hunter first; I m playing Deer Hunter and on section 3, it keeps shouting down and going back to the icon when I try to play the big hunt, then I downloaded the thanksgiving hunt now I lost everything and can play only the thanksgiving hunt, please fix it, Glu.

E warrior; 3 weeks ago I went to play and I had lost everything and I had a lot! I sent them a e mail and they gave most of it back expect for the Butcher Axe, it was fully loaded and my armer also fully loaded. After they sent me a update to fix it I am no longer able to play in the PvP tournament it is saying;
They have detected some abnormalities in my characters data and unable to play in multiplayer games.
Glu it's been 3 weeks can you please fix it with out me loosening everything I have, this happens every time I get a update from you, you fix one thing and mess up something els.
If the guy updating don't know what he/she are doing you may have to replace them, they are making moor trouble then they are fixing.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi there,

It's best to work with Customer Care on these. If you have submitted a ticket already, please mention your ticket number if you are replying here on the forum. It is also a good idea to identify the game you are playing and the device you have. "Deer Hunter" has many different games, i can count 5 or 6 so which deer hunter is this? Challenge? 2014?, reloaded?

What device are you playing on and what have you tried so far to address the issues?