Options

Eternity Warriors 2 starts with tutorial at level 1

G_SnifferG_Sniffer Registered Users 2 Posts
Hello,
Yesterday I was at level 61 and I was signing into the Google+ cloud when I loaded the game, but today when I load the game it starts the tutorial automatically and I am at level 1. I do not see the menu screen and when I kill some zombies in the tutorial my level progress goes up. I exited the game before I reached level 1 and restarted my tablet, but when I try running Eternity Warriors 2 again it still starts the tutorial and my level is at 1 with the same progress toward level 2 I had previously before I exited. Yesterday was the first time I was able to join a tournament and I have not updated the game since I was at level 61 and I do not have automatic updating enabled for the game.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    White rabbitWhite rabbit Registered Users 3 Posts
    Did you get it fixed thats alot of work n lot time n money scares me to inv in the game but it awsome game there is other back up out there im going to look into it before i lvl up anymore at 37 on android 3 tablet good luck hope you get i back man
  • Options
    G_SnifferG_Sniffer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did you get it fixed thats alot of work n lot time n money scares me to inv in the game but it awsome game there is other back up out there im going to look into it before i lvl up anymore at 37 on android 3 tablet good luck hope you get i back man

I am still having the problem. I am afraid to do anything with the game without being told a solution because I don't want to lose my saved game data (although I understand that may have already happened). Nobody has offered any solutions so far. I may be more likely to not play the game again than to work my way back to where I was.

Edit: At least I didn't waste any money on it, though I came close a couple times. Something like this makes me far less likely to buy credits... so I guess this saves me money in the end.