Options

Indestructible (TM) IOS Game Suggestions

HanSolo0001HanSolo0001 Registered Users 1 Posts
I have a few ideas for the IOS game called Indestructible.

One (1), all of the items that only require gold to buy should also have a coin option to buy in my opinion. It's hard to earn gold unless you complete the daily challenge, buy the gold, or use the free gold option. The problem with the free gold option is it's normally an advertisement for something else which then would require you to buy something; this is normally for the higher gold options like 100 gold and above. This brings me to my second suggestion.

Secondly (2), there needs to be an easier way to obtain more gold and more coins in game.

Thirdly (3), there needs to be more ways to earn influence points, and something that tells you what the inpluence points are in the first place. I have seen that only multiplayer games give you the influence points, and it's only about 10 points a match. According to the Buy New Vehicles garage, it says you need 3,000 influence points to unlock it and it costs either 500,000 coins or 5,000 gold.

Fourthly (4), some daily challenges say either destroy "X" vehichles with a ranged weapon, or destroy "X" medium vehicles. However, in the Vehicles and Weapons stats I do not see a place that says such and such weapon is a ranged weapon, or that such and such vehicle is a medium vehicle. So I think those things should be listed.

Fifthly (5), I would like to see more maps in the game.

Sixly (6), better match making with multiplayer. You could get like 2 bronze Punishers on the same team versus 2 silver or gold Dozers, or something similar to that.

Seventhly (7), this idea goes with idea 6. I have often seen people leave in a multiplayer match which makes it unfair to you and the other players. To fix this I recommend something like an AI bot that comes in if someone leaves that can help the player out in that match. I don't mean a simple little AI bot from like single player. Something similar to what other players actually use. If someone leaves a match during game, then the player by himself should have a dialog box pop up saying to either accept or decline help from a AI player. I think the box should stay up for 5 seconds, and then after 5 seconds the box goes away and no bot is spawned in to help.

Eightly (8), there should be a Lobby chat.

Ninthly (9), clans would be a fun addition to the game.

Tenthly (10), less lag and faster multiplayer match making.

I hope Glu reads and implements some of my ideas.