Options

RoboCop Game STILL CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!

Steve00011Steve00011 Registered Users 2 Posts
How maaaaaany times do I have to write E-Mails to your Support or send a new Ticket, or twitter you Guys about that CRASHING PROBLEM OF YOUR ROBOCOP GAME, but NOTHING HAPPENS!!!!
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is Crashing after eeeevery Mission!!!
And it is Crashing on soooooo many Android devices!!!!!
Do'nt you guys even CARE?!?!???
Guess NOT! Cause all you did in the Last Update of the game, was putting New Suits in it, and nothing else!! You should finaly fix that BUG instead!!!
A lot of PEOPLE are writing Bad ratings in google playstore because of that crashing Problem! And I allready tried sooooooo many times to contact you Developers, but you didnt awnsering me anymore!
And it seems to me you dont even NOW ABOUT THAT BUG!!!!
SO..... ONE LAAAAST TIME;
GAME IS CRASHING EVERY FREAKIN' MINUTE!
(After the Missions, or in the Middle of them. Does'nt matter what kind of missions)
Most bad Ratings in the Google Playstore (people wit the SAME PROBLEM) came from Samsung Galaxy S3 Users!
My Device actually is a Galaxy Note 2
(OS running; Android 4.3, NOT ROOTED)
But i also tried to play it on an S3, where it also crashes!!!!! It Crashes and CRASHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS THIS SOOOOOOO HARD TO FIX THAT?!?!?!? HUH????
Should'nt You Guys terminate Bugs FIRST in Game-Updates, and make them more compatible to other Devices (like my Note 2), before adding some stupid Costumes to the Game (RoboCop v.2.0 and 2.5)?!?!?
THOSE COSTUMES DID'NT EVEN APEAR IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN... WHAT THE HELL?!?!???
IS IT SO MUCH, I AM ASKING FOR, OR WHAT?!?!!!!