Options

UPGRADING WEAPONS Using Scientific Breakthrough

sgryansgryan Registered Users 11 Posts
I Need HELP. How does one upgrade weapons using SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGH? I have tried the anti-gravity gun and all goes well until I put in, say 250 Atlas Plan pts, it says I failed (not enough pts), and the 250 are gone and I got nothing (I've lost 2,000 pts this way). What happened? I am reluctant to try this again (I have 1,000 pts now) for fear I will loose points. I am using iPad 2, ios 7

Comments

• Options
    LindyoxLindyox Registered Users 12 Posts
    Simple. There is a cost to Attempt a Breakthrough and a cost to get the Breakthrough. Let's say you need 300 to attempt a breakthrough. You select the attempt button and now you see the left and right arrows in the center of your screen. Click and hold the right button. You'll see the number increase and the bar will be highlighted. You want the bar to be about 95% full before you attempt. You'll see two figures added together and that's the total Axis plans you used to try the attempt. If you succeed, you'll get 3 gold and 5 extra health points.
  • Options
    sgryansgryan Registered Users 11 Posts
    Lindyox wrote: »
    Simple. There is a cost to Attempt a Breakthrough and a cost to get the Breakthrough. Let's say you need 300 to attempt a breakthrough. You select the attempt button and now you see the left and right arrows in the center of your screen. Click and hold the right button. You'll see the number increase and the bar will be highlighted. You want the bar to be about 95% full before you attempt. You'll see two figures added together and that's the total Axis plans you used to try the attempt. If you succeed, you'll get 3 gold and 5 extra health points.

Thanks for the info. I don't like it but that's the game