Options

Need serious help on ew3

SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
I cant play for a whole week now
Uninstalled and installed many times but still that loading loop bug continued
Screen just stucks @loading screen @ end point ,rotates ...before that character selection screen
Running on rooted android 4.2.1
Pls help or i will suicide and write a note for u as cause :/ am really ****sed for such poor care for such a large community game
IGN : SHARRY

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    What device are you using?

We don't support rooted devices however many users are successful in running the game but not all. It all depends on what is causing the hang. Where you able to play before? what changed since then?
  • Options
    SHARRYSHARRY Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yea am rooted ..
    Running on CELKON A119Q SIGNATURE HD QUAD CORE 1.2GHZ 1GB RAM android 4.2.1
    Only rooted no custom rom applied
    Just twrp method with su (pls tellme if del su will sove this as i I know it wont)

But it was working fine before they said they r gonna update new jade bosses on 28th
    But on 27 th evening i saw chat stuck.no new msgs in world chat. it was strange bcoz so many players and trolls.. U know..
    And then when i came back and started game again it was just stuck before charac selection.
    Since then sm new players r also posting in play store reviews and ew3 threads in game sectiom
    They starting to have same problems like me after these new regular patches or maintainence.
    I think its bcoz they wrre rooted and were playing during maint. And that causes the probm
    Maybe game doesnt know wat to do next
    Which server to go to load data or whatever .. So rather crashing its just stuck
    I request u to gointo this issue as soon as possible and add sm values or set of programs ...watever u do ... In the next version of this game ...bcoz many people playing with rooted devices ..many means many bcoz they just dont play games they like CM AND NEW ROMS ..so even if they love game and fully unroot their phone ..then also the problem wont be solved

In end i will say am big fan of rpgs.
    I played on sites like lekool
    But they can only be played on pads or laptop..
    This was a great concept and i liked and played it like whole day..
    Until week ago..
    :/
    Hope u fix it real soon
    Fingers crossed
    And dun worry about suicide... ;)
    U know it was just for ur attention
    Thanx in adv for if u fix the bug
    IGN : SHARRY