Options

Can't login to Gun Bros 2 via Facebook or GameSpy

FatalAnimosityFatalAnimosity Registered Users 3 Posts
So I'm a fan of the gun Bros games and I've had my share of problems with losing my all progress, game crashes and the liking back when I played on iOS.

Now that I'm on Android I re-download the games and started over as I was unable to transfer my saved data via the cloud over apparently.

Well after getting to level 25 I am no longer able to get connection when I start up the game. It doesn't matter if I'm on the strongest wifi or 4G, I can't connect to save and backup my progress or more importantly, play online and access my friends list. I've tried clearing cache, removing the game from Facebook and re-adding it, tried to login after getting to the menu without success as the Gun Bros 2 just loops loading after attempting to.

I submitted a ticket about a week ago and haven't gotten a response, nada.

Was wondering what the deal was as I've put a lot of time into this game and want to be able to play again. Haven't been able to play for two weeks going on three.

Please advise and help.

Comments

• Options
    daddybeardaddybear Registered Users 16 Posts
    Same prob but with the first one its going on almost 2 wks I've put in tickets it says let reload and I put the phone down for 8 he's at work nothing
  • Options
    top6runnertop6runner Registered Users 2 Posts
    who is running this it is so ridiculous
    no one can get on
  • Options
    Kazuya07Kazuya07 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm playing contract killer. My nickname in the game is Joe47. I bought gold with my debit card. The money was taken from my bank, but I never received the gold. Customer Service please help me out with this issue
    Our excellent online japanese tutor training programs lead you to success in the We also offer latest speak german - learnalanguage and E-spanyol with 100% success Internet polyglot