Options

I got a new phone...

ShaunnyyyShaunnyyy Registered Users 3 Posts
I played HoD on my old iPhone who's screen got shattered and was unable to be interacted with at all. I had multiple heroes you could only have with the gems and high levels and gear. I had to get a new iPhone but I lost all the progress I had on that game. Is there anyway to restore it?

Comments

• Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    You can try connecting your broken phone to your computer and use iFunBox to get the save files out of your phone, but I cant guarantee all fixes.
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    benrovenobenroveno Registered Users 8 Posts
    All the game saving will be stored on your computer for sure everytime you sync your iPhone. So there's nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    ShaunnyyyShaunnyyy Registered Users 3 Posts
    The problem is I don't have the old iPhone. I had to send it in to get the replacement phone.
  • Options
    KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Well if that is the case then you might be out of luck... if it's not in your iCloud then there's not much you can do.

You can try, however, sending a ticket to glu about it to either try to get your saves back or refund the money you paid for the game (I saw your other thread in CC). But my guess is that there's no way to get your saves back. So sorry :(
    ru75go.png
  • Options
    ZorenZoren Registered Users 84 Posts
    Shaunnyyy wrote: »
    The problem is I don't have the old iPhone. I had to send it in to get the replacement phone.

thats why there is an icloud save on these devices.... you buy another iphone download the same game your progress should also be there cuz you always signed in with your same apple id in the apps store and in your game center.... cuz i played the same game on diff iOS devices i still have my progress on my game (i gotta admit its not glu game but my progress are all in those diff iOS devices) i must emphasized if you uninstalled your game then you're back to square one you lose everything it is as simple as that... ciao!
    Gone Hibernation! Don't Mind Me! I Wont Mind You!