Options

hi every one

gamebeegamebee Registered Users 1 Posts
i am a newbie

Comments

• Options
    Bowgirl50Bowgirl50 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I am a Newbie Myself, Nice to Meet You All! Love the Game, in the Real hunting World, I was One Hell of a shot & Loved It. My 4 sons are grown & out there Opening Day bringing back some Awesome First shot kills. I am trying to have a 410 customed for Me just to be able to get out there a little. I am a Proud Cancer Survivor, but any type of kick will screw Me Up. So Any Ideas Would Be Appreciated. Now "Handicapped", the rules are broader because It spread to my bone, specifically inside my femur above my knee, that is shot now too because of the weight. And I've filled out many handicapped forms for patients since I was a Nurse before I got sick & Don't think that permit is for Me. I have a double cane fitted up my arm, making any terrain tough & my "scooter" wouldn't be my idea of Hunting. But this game takes You places & Hunting animals most People would Never Get the chance to get near. Again, Nice to Join my 1st Group at 50yrs old but I do spend A lot playing, So Catch You All Later!