Options

KK: Hollywood Problem

InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
Hello, this is a problem regarding The game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I am using an iPhone 5S so I'm using iOS.

My little brother accidentally deleted all of my progress while I let him use my phone. I'm not concerned about any of the items I used to have but I am very frustrated with losing all of my progress. I was a B ranking, almost A. Is there any way I can restore my old account or have my ranking back?

Thank you for your time.
Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Check your iCloud account, there maybe a chance that he didn't delete it off there :) You can do this by going to Settings - iCloud - Storage and Backup - Manage Storage.

This will list all the games backed up on your icloud. If KKH is there then YAY! :D You should be able to reinstall the app with your progress still intact :3 I have my fingers & toes crossed that is there, let me know how you get on ^_^
  • Options
    Thank you for responding to my thread. Unfortunately, iCloud never backed up KKH. :(

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    Ohh noooo :eek: Is there any chance you backed up your device on itunes recently, obviously with the KKH game?
  • Options
    Ohh noooo :eek: Is there any chance you backed up your device on itunes recently, obviously with the KKH game?

Just checked and nope. Does this mean I have to start over?

• Options
    Sadly yes :( Your game is not recoverable. If you do start over I would suggest doing regular itunes and icloud backups. So sorry about your game, Insomnia.
  • Options
    Sadly yes :( Your game is not recoverable. If you do start over I would suggest doing regular itunes and icloud backups. So sorry about your game, Insomnia.

It's fine :) thanks for helping. Lesson learned to always back my stuff up. The only thing I hate is that it takes longer to get out of the E list than the D and the C list.

• Options
    Insomnia wrote: »
    It's fine :) thanks for helping. Lesson learned to always back my stuff up. The only thing I hate is that it takes longer to get out of the E list than the D and the C list.

No problemo, it's what I am here for ^_^ Yeah backing up is key to the stardom games :3 As for gaining ranks here's a tip: Date a high rank friend, you'll get loads of fans ;)