Options

KK Hollywood not working

ezria314ezria314 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a goal called "The Spread" that Simon is supposed to call me about before I can begin working. The timer for him to call me ran out about ten hours ago, but I haven't received a call. I even tried going to his office, but nothing happened. It is the only goal/gig I have available, so now I have nothing to do and no way to earn money

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Try closing the game down so it is no longer running in the background then relaunching. If still no call, go between scenes. If that doesn't work you can click the "call now" button on the Simon callback timer, that might make him call with the goal :) Make sure you have no outstanding jobs to do otherwise he will not call until they are complete, but by what you have said you probably haven't xD
  • Options
    TashacookeTashacooke Registered Users 1 Posts
    Try closing the game down so it is no longer running in the background then relaunching. If still no call, go between scenes. If that doesn't work you can click the "call now" button on the Simon callback timer, that might make him call with the goal :) Make sure you have no outstanding jobs to do otherwise he will not call until they are complete, but by what you have said you probably haven't xD

Hi I have this problem too, I've tried closing the app many times and I haven't had the call for about two days now. There is no call now option either so all I can basically do is go on dates! Have you figured out how to get around this?
  • Options
    iris0iris0 Registered Users 1 Posts

I have this same problem and this doesn't work for me either. There is no "call now" button at all for this mission and I have been waiting for nearly two days now. I have nothing else going on but he just will not call me. This is clearly a glitch as I have seen many other people with the same problem. I completed my last appearance almost two days ago and have nothing left. I've gone to every single building multiple times but nothing works. I've restarted the app over and over to no avail. I've even restarted my phone several times.
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    When this issue first came about the answer to most of them was that players had other projects. But now it does seem to be more common as a glitch :/ Especially if Simon's call countdown has disappeared. I would recommend contacting the team via their support page when reporting the issue please state your game, device you are playing on and the issue clearly so the team can investigate and fix the issue. I hope this is fixed in your game quickly. :)