Options

with friends?

wonkawonka Registered Users 1 Posts
I looooooovvvvveeee this game... But. I don't know much about it. :-\ I dont know if u can play with friends. In conclusion I have came up with a solution to make this possible! Think about all the things you hunt in real life. If all those predators were that aggressive( which they sometimes they are but rarely) you will be a lot more careful and safe. Soooooo I propose two options! One, it could be a competition! Two people would shoot to their finest. Whoever killed more would win so and so amount of money from the other player/s. Or a two player game where you work together as a team to be more careful as earlier mentioned. One person would be trying to protect them from the predators. The other would kill the other animals. They could be in different areas of the map or side by side. For example one could be on a cliff in prone watching the others back!

I honestly have no clue where to post this suggestion so please tell me. Also tell me what u think of the idea! Thanks for reading!

Wonka