Options

tank's for not caring Mr. de Masi

joul3joul3 Registered Users 1 Posts
Thank you Mr. de Masi

Some of you might wonder about the headline, well for those of u that might not know. ....
Mr. Niccolo de Masi is the Chief executive officer from glu mobile.
I just send him this email and I also just send this email to the San Francisco Chronicle , the daily newspaper in San Francisco.

Dear Mr. de Masi ,
Thanks for not caring about the fair player's. All you u care about is the money that the fair player's are spending for this game.
Money that people working hard for every day. Money that people spend for playing a game in their free time after a long days shift.
That's what you, you're other officers in your management and your support team care about. And that's a fact.
Anything else you give a s* * * t about. No matter if we send the names of hacker's and cheaters to your team or even the names of the whole guild.
We are not getting any responses from the support team if we're lucky we're going to get an email after up to 2 week's later , asking us for a Screenshot, a Screenshot won't help s***t after
two weeks. And you know that.
This game is dead and if you're team will not start keeping it alive and act about all the cheating users. You guys are going to lose that what is most important to you. The money of the fair player's. In our guild we have player's that spend up to 1000 euro during the past 6 to 7 month's, I myself spend about 300 dollars during the past 3 month's , money that we worked hard for.
I don't expect any kind of response on this email because I
know you don't care. But this is a fact. So just start acting and not try to find any excuses or lies to keep us calm.
Sincerely yours Joe