Options

Hello...1 yr player with level 50 account 1400 GS and 8.0 IOS upgrade took it all!

ArcovioArcovio Registered Users 8 Posts
I have submitted 10 trouble tickets in past 24 days with no response as to why my Level 50 account was replaced with a level 1 account after I upgraded my iPad to 8.0. As of today NOT ONE RESPONSE FROM GLU! Even called the local number in San Fransisco...no response. I may just drive over to their corporate offices as it is close....wonder if that will get someone to at least pay attention and respond. This is Eternity Warriors 3 game took a year to build up and now it just simply gone....poof...vanished..lol.
JA

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hello Arcovio,

I Asked our Customer care team to look into your complaint and they could not find any message from the email address you have registered with on the forum. They also do NOT have a 24 day backlog so there must be some kind of misunderstanding on where you are asking help from? Please note that we do not provide phone support, support is via email or via the built-in App.

What can you tell me about your ticket submission? are you using a different name? where exactly are you sending these tickets? some more information and detail to help us locate these help request would be a good start to get your issue resolved.

thanks for being so patient.