Options

Lost it all, back to zero level!!

Dr.JkDr.Jk Registered Users 2 Posts
I just surprisingly disappointed and prefer to use my real guns collection to shoot any support team member on Glu Games& any others responsible for lost ALL upgrades& levels unlocked& guns/bows/rare hunts... as I purchased/earned/won... by months of daily play&updates!! I really want to shoot u as so easily IRRESPONSIBLY just put me on welcome 1st level starter!!!!
Why u doing this a I see many others write same reviews about excitingly tried to transfer their game process on new iPhone 6, and faces such insulting result, which they lost everything!?!?
The pain is I also delete DH 2014, from my old iPhone& when I tried it from my 2place backup (laptop+iCloud), I just get same result& reinstalled game is EMPTY/No-Data backup which I have to start from ZERO!!!!
It's so easy/usual service on iOS which almost every app support, but WHY u shouldn't!?!?
It's so painful as I have Glu account also!! Then what's the point of signup Game Center, waste gigabytes on iCloud& other devices for backup&... (It was above 700Mb update every time& then I just had to wait for update each of 12 levels AGAIN, to play it!) when u "don't respect" any, even my account on your system!?!?
Multi admiring review I wrote+ always 5STAR top rate, since I played DH2014, (which I had to stay home for accidentally broken leg& missed real-world hunting season on 2014), this game seems like a wish comes true as Christmas gift to me!!
But now as I'm ZERO level after so much TRY/BUY/..., I just wish to HUNT U down with my mighty luxury collections of real guns! *My apology as its honestly my feeling, Unless u resolve this or give back all I earned in game (&backed-up, also with Glu account, which I expect will do the online save& backup for me! or if it's lots of data& space as u reasonably cant afford, at least guide me to save it someway on my device or cloud&..!?)
* I originally play Deer Hunter 2014 on iPhone 4S _ iOS 7 and all this happened before update iOS 8, which I delete game, then reinstall it on this iPhone 4S, which disappointed to transfer it on new iPhone 6! If u don't have online backups or saved credits on your server, it SHOULD be warned on game detail on AppStore or when install& start to play! Now it's much more painful than I could do all that hard way step by step beginners play+ so much expensive gold& other game currency (above tens of millions!) to buy all that weapons& unlock till level 13, to JUST THEN, start enjoy the game I loved& was an high level expert on it!! Imagine yourself in my place for any game or reality matter as going this way Plz!?

Best Regards

Comments

• Options
    asociacionjuvenilgenensisasociacionjuvenilgenensis Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hola, juego al juego de Deer Hunter 2014 del facebook . Hace unos dias que se puso a actualiz**** y cuando a terminado de hacerlo pues me encuentro que he perdido todos los logros que tenia . Yo tenia casi todos los logros de las estrellas conseguidos, iba por la caceria nº 14 ya superada y por la caceria inusual 4 tambien conseguida entera pero me a pasado lo mismo y no se como hacer para que vuelva el juego como estaba. Sabes como hacerlo?.

Hello , I play game Deer Hunter 2014 facebook . Some days it was updated, and when finished doing it because I find that I have lost all the gains we had made ​​. I had almost all the achievements made ​​stars , I was on the hunt No. 14 already outdated and unusual hunting four whole but also got me past the same and do not know how to return the game as it was. You know how to do it ?.
  • Options
    1palq4o11palq4o1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dr.Jk ,
    I have a same problem- 73,5 millions lost...all weapons is gone...and back to level 1 ( from level 124 ) !!!!!!!
    Support team, pleace fix my problem, so when i reinstall the game on my new device -iPhone 6,to start the level of wich was on iPhone 4S
    Thank You
  • Options
    arhamaryanarhamaryan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Some of our games do not save progress online, the progress is saved on the local device. If uninstalled, the game will restart back from level 1 and all progress is lost. It is not recommended to uninstall games even for troubleshooting purposes. Game Center is only being used for rankings and leader board statistics, we do not save any gameplay progress to Game Center.
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest hooded leather jacket and high quality how to clean a suede jacket gmat and We provide updated www.sterling.edu with 100% pass guarantee along with Thomas Aquinas College
This discussion has been closed.