Options

Contract Killer Sniper......not rewarding promised prizes

n2hoopsn2hoops Registered Users 3 Posts
I have now played in two PVP tournaments and came in first in one and fourth in the other. Both times, I did not receive the promised prize. I spent some very real money and expect my prize as promised. I have filled out tickets three times and have not received even a courtesy response. I like the game but am disappointed with the lack of customer service and with what appears to be a bait and switch. Please fix and award me the guns. In reading the forum, it looks like others are in the same boat. Please respond.

Comments

• Options
    n2hoopsn2hoops Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is it possible to get a response please? Thanks
    n2hoops wrote: »
    I have now played in two PVP tournaments and came in first in one and fourth in the other. Both times, I did not receive the promised prize. I spent some very real money and expect my prize as promised. I have filled out tickets three times and have not received even a courtesy response. I like the game but am disappointed with the lack of customer service and with what appears to be a bait and switch. Please fix and award me the guns. In reading the forum, it looks like others are in the same boat. Please respond.
  • Options
    GARPHGARPH Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same story here, not receiving credit for achieving levels and wins in PVP Events. Glu is a publicly listed company monitored by the SEC and the consumer protection agency. They are in violation of laws to fulfill their obligations to product and service. Knowing other members on this game platform are having the same problems as you and me, it's best to file a complaint with these department's at their website to shake out the lack of remedy.
  • Options
    GARPHGARPH Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've tried several times to join the VIP event pay2play but it won't accept my gold. There's also a partial button which I assume is to join that doesn't work. This game is the worst designed to meet the minimum viable product, user experience, and customer satisfaction. Maybe it's take a fat *** Kardashian game to get some **** attention and be heard.
  • Options
    Attowan516Attowan516 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, I'm not receiving my prizes for the PvP events and also the free gold credits after completing the ads! Logged several tickets with no replays! Sad customer service all around.
  • Options
    akh2akh2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm still stuck in level 40 ,not getting gold & not upgrading