Options

Whats the incentive to continue after maxed base/ weapons

rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
Hey all, finally maxed my base and best weapons.Currently doing weekly PVP for the experience points, however after too many
many crashes or no connection to opponent , which means you loose the match, diamonds, and energy and start from zero
in accrued points. This has been a common complaint in CKS forums without any replies or acknowledement from Glu.
My issue now is that diamonds no longer have much value other than entry fee in PVP matches. So with nothing to spend it on
PVP opponents get a big payday, and even if you do win it back it becomes a vicious circle and really takes away any motivation
to continue playing. Other than the next campaign update there is no reason. In the PVP if I continue in my current
standing, I'll probably win, you guessed it, diamonds.
So Glu, if you take your customer seriously, for the maxed players, which I'm sure there are many, gives up an option
to trade diamonds for gold or purchase equipment.
Please don't take this as I'm better than the rest, post I've enjoyed the game, eventhough it's repetitive, and campaign
mode is not challenging, Levels are too short. PVP is sometimes fun if again repetitive, revenge is fun since you don't know what level your opponent is at.
Thanks for your time.