Options

Unable to download region 17 on pc laptop.

aitchaitchaitchaitch Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi there I have been playing Deer Hunter 2014 on PC for quite a while now. I am unable to download Region 17 on my laptop. It updated automatically on my desktop, but it will not update on the laptop. Also can't get the emerald clover event to work. Any ideas oh great one.

Comments

• Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    I play this game daily on my desktop PC and I have never seen a region 17. Are you talking about the emerald clover event for ST. Pats day? At this time my game only goes to region 16 plus the 5 hidden regions. (and the emerald clover event)
  • Options
    HerbyH1561HerbyH1561 Registered Users 10 Posts
    bcbree wrote: »
    I play this game daily on my desktop PC and I have never seen a region 17. Are you talking about the emerald clover event for ST. Pats day? At this time my game only goes to region 16 plus the 5 hidden regions. (and the emerald clover event)

Do you get the Emerald Clover Event to work? I can't find the suggested weapons. I'm playing on face Book.
  • Options
    bcbreebcbree Registered Users 21 Posts
    HerbyH1561 wrote: »
    Do you get the Emerald Clover Event to work? I can't find the suggested weapons. I'm playing on face Book.

Having the same problems, I have yet to see any special weapons for the emerald clover event.I have tried several times with the same results and have pretty much given up on that. I have never seen a region 17 but did see something today about a region 18 coming soon. Under the circumstances I will believe it when I see it!