Options

Sync Error when upgrading base - lost 267,000 diamonds, no upgrade, lost gold!

FreakshowFreakshow Registered Users 12 Posts
To further clarify the b:mad: My base is upgraded through to the last column including the last upper upgrade for capacity. Three upgrades remain - guards, guns and player health. I am on my personal home WiFi with full connection and speed 50MB+ up and 10MB+ down. I start into a series of PVP matches to collect more diamonds (I started with about 117k in diamonds) and after a few dozen matches I collected the remaining 139k of diamonds to fill my base. I went to base upgrades and selected the last upgrade in the column Player Health. The diamond left my account (down to 0) and then the wheel began to spin, then a pop up appear with a Server Sync error (note I was still connected via WiFi - and full speed) and the only option was to restart. After the restart my game came back and I had 117k of diamonds, no remaining energy, all of my gold I spent on energy to collect the 138k of diamonds was still gone and the base was not upgraded. I thought - this sucks, so I tried again collect diamonds and upgrading with the same results. So, I lost 276k in diamonds, roughly 480 gold (for energy) and my time/effort. My cash and PVP standing stayed the same - no loss there. Can't say what this means less my disappointment in your product and ability to care for your well paying honest customers. I am certain you don't appreciate cheaters using hacks to steal gold, diamonds, cash and energy just as much as I don't appreciate your hosting, operations, code flaws etc cheating me out of my hard earned money (real cash spent - look at my account, player is Freakshow). I can only hope you will refund me either my diamonds, energy or gold.