Options

GLU are thieves

ShibbylockShibbylock Registered Users 8 Posts
i originally posted this were it was supposed to go in the customer care forum but now I'm putting it in general because I got no response after almost a week.

Because of game glitches such as network errors, data errors and unknown errors I have lost over 2700 gems. I have tried to resolve this in game but glu support has not responded to me in over a week. They asked for my character name. Device info, which tournament and screenshots. I have provided all of this info several times and gotten no response. These glitches have also cost me guild reward anvils and hammers and flames and over 30 emperor tokens. I want something done about this. I have spent several hundred dollars on this game and I will not spend another dime until this is resolved. My toon name is Shibby, my device is an iPhone and the events were the previous two before the current lycan tourney. Manticore and gorgon I think. Please fix this.

That was my post that was ignored. I just tried putting a 25 dollar iTunes card on my account and it was taken immediately because of pending charges from GLU. I also just looked at my bank account and saw nearly 200 dollars worth of charges from them that I never authorized. I have spent over 1000 dollars on this game since I started. I should not even have a reason to be complaining. I want my gems back and it would be nice to either get the money credited back for the things I didn't but it at least get credited with game currency. Jeebus jumpin Christie how hard is it to run a business ?!?!?