Options

cooking dash 2016

lahirralahirra Registered Users 8 Posts
I received a message from "Kathleen" on 09/01/2015 stating to wait 1 day for currency to arrive in my account. I still have yet to receive my missing gold. What else do I need to do?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    Just reply back to that message and we will troubleshoot the issue further with you.
  • Options
    I received a message saying that my account was to be credited as of 09/09/2015. Here is it 09/11/2015 and still no gold. How long should it take for my account to be credited?
  • Options
    still nothing even though it was supposed to be "processed" on 09/09/2015....when is the expected ETA on this???
  • Options
    still nothing...why cant I get any response about where my gold is??? I have submitted a ticket and am basically playing email tag with "Kathleen" who last email stated that it would be processed on 09/09/2015 and that my account would be credited and yet still nothing?
  • Options
    If you have replied to Kathleen I am sure she will get back to you as soon as possible. Typically our replies to issues we are working on with you try to be within 3-5 days
  • Options
    Hi Sage,

The last time Kathleen sent me a message was on 09/10/2015 telling me the team was going to reprocess the credit on 09/09/2015 and to let her know if I had other questions. I have sent a message every day since to inform that I still do not have the gold and have received no response to any of my messages.
  • Options
    If it is from a purchase she will probably be getting back to you soon. If this was a special offer she may be trying to contact the vendor that does those which can extend the time it takes to resolve the issue.
  • Options
    This wasnt a special purchase or anything. It was simply me buying gold 4 separate times in 1 day and not receiving it. I have done this before and had no problem getting the gold, but now I still havent received it and it has been a month. I still havent heard from anyone even though I have been sending a message every day.
  • Options
    Sending multiple tickets can delay the process. When we find duplicates we reject the extras but it is possible the oldest one was rejected meaning your overall wait will be longer. Just send one ticket and we will get to it as soon as we can.
  • Options
    Ccell1973Ccell1973 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I purchased a vault of gold yesterday and haven't had it credited to my account. Your company charged my account immediately and therefore I expect to receive the product I purchased. Three different emails have been sent to go unanswered. If I don't have the product I purchased in the next 24 hours I will have my attorney look into fraud (there appears to be others that are having the same problems), contact the BBB and also my states attorney general. Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.
  • Options
    There can be a variety of reasons it did not complete. Since you have already submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as we can to try and assist you.
  • Options
    Ccell1973Ccell1973 Registered Users 2 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    There can be a variety of reasons it did not complete. Since you have already submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as we can to try and assist you.

Not good enough. I purchased a product and am entitled to that product upon payment. Have not heard a response about the issue and therefore I will be seeking legal action.